UN scandal

by inbetween 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Larsinger58, ...can I call you Lars?

Lars, Watchtower is an insignificant blip on the face of the earth. They are like Oprah Winfrey- huge to her followers and nobody to the rest of the world.

The UN was not pursueing WT for membership, if there were any 'Bible prophecy' it would not be fulfilled in any way by WTS, nor would WTS be able to prevent or delay any act of God including a 'second coming.'

Wake up man. (Lars is a man's name.)

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

The WTS. got caught with their pants down its as simple as that and nothing else.

Its not uncommon for religious organizations to do things out of sight and ear from their

devoted flock. Did they come up with a good plausible excuse for why they joined the UN

and signed up as NGO. .... No

Did they quickly retract their membership when the information about what they did was being exposed ..... YES

End of story.

Rules and doctrines don't necessary have to be held up by the arrogant hierarchy of these organizations,

there is truly a lot that gets hidden by themselves when they're out in their self marketing progression.

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

*blinks at the craziness and assumptions* Lars - truly? Perhaps you need to educate yourself a bit more about the UN before coming up with such off the wall ideas. The UN simply isn't capable of that much cohesive and cooperative movement.

As far as Right or Wrong - the hypocrisy of joining any part of UN in any shape, manner or form is the height of hypocrisy. If it were not, why keep it hidden? Why not be very open about it? Why disfellowship those with knowledge of it and who question it? Why react so quickly and then resign from being an NGO? Since the scripture says not to be stumbling block, and this has clearly been a stumbling block for many, why not do a QFR? Or a one-page article in the WT/Awake? The rank and file will blindly swallow just about everything if it appears on the pages of the WT. Why not be open about STILL participating in UN-sponsored conferences? Why is it hidden away from the rank and file?

That's like saying it would be politically active so you can help spread the good news by actively working from within.

Puh-leeze.

Now. It might not be a big deal for the original poster, and that's OK. We all have different levels of shit-0-meters and what's big for one isn't at all important for another. I can respect that, and am just thrilled the OP is investigating and THINKING about things. That's half the batter.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Larsinger, I really hope you are not being serious. Your posts appear to me quite bizzare. If they are an attempt at humour, they don't work. If they are serious, maybe you are trying to strat your own cult or you might need some professional help, either way good luck! This is my opinion I am not trying to be rude, just somewhat concerned.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

ON THE WAY OUT The UN was not pursueing WT for membership, if there were any 'Bible prophecy' it would not be fulfilled in any way by WTS, nor would WTS be able to prevent or delay any act of God including a 'second coming.'

Wake up man. (Lars is a man's name.)

You haven't read your Bible. The wild beast does KILL the "two witnesses" for 3-1/2 days. If the messiah arrived in 1992 then that has to be be fulfilled. The solstice is linked with when Jesus Christ comes to the earth. He is born in the fall which is 9 months after winter. The wild beast was able to kill the witnesses, meaning stop their witnessing in some way. I'm just telling you what actually happened.

The modern-day throne of Satan is in Arcadia, California and that is the area where Christ would show up at the second coming, in that context. The UN is connected to Freemasonry so work through Freemasons when necessary. So whatever they did they were able to stop the witnessing.

Elsewhere in the Bible you see where the dragon tries to devour the child when it is born but it is caught up to God. That's another confirmation that Satan would and possibly could interfere with the second coming. It is only successful for 3-1/2 days though. That's all I'm saying.

In the meantime, you have these facts.

1. The WTS joined the US in 1992.

2. Fred Franz died 1 day after the solstice, the day the messiah per the "two witnesses" were expecting. They became symbolically dead because the UN and its agents, including the WTS and thus including Fred Franz was able to interrupt it. That is, they were able to prevent the person who would become the messiah from finding a place to be unconscious in a tranz for 24 hours straight. Think about it. Where could that happen safely? But it WAS accomplished 3-1/2 days later on Christmas Day when the UN agents were using a skeleton crew to monitor the messiah.

I can't expect you to believe this. Nor if you don't wish that the WTS is significant. But remember, the WTS is also the "evil slave"! Can't you believe them being the "false prophet"? Of course. Well this is REAL and the Bible doesn't ignore them.

And bottom line, the messiah does come through the WTS at the second coming and they were members of the UN at the time of the second coming, so there's no getting out of the loop if you want to make the application.

So anyway. Thanks for sharing.

LS

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

GEORGIEGIRL *blinks at the craziness and assumptions* Lars - truly? Perhaps you need to educate yourself a bit more about the UN before coming up with such off the wall ideas. The UN simply isn't capable of that much cohesive and cooperative movement.

ROFL!! OR, that is precisely what they want you to think! Think of the UN as "globalists". Think of the UN as the arm of Freemasons who think they should outsmart the rest of the world and rule it. The whole point of being effective is being invisible to the average person. So either what you say is accurate or the UN knows how to put out great propaganda.

The JIOR is a very secretive society because it has to be. OW the UN agents who are the same as Freemasonry agents would infiltrate it and then manipulate it. But if it can't see it, then it can't. That is why the woman, who represents the secret socieities of Christ at the time of the second coming is said to be hidden in the "wilderness" by God "away from the face of the dragon", meaning invisible to Satan and his agencies.

The messiah, born out of this woman is born out of a secret society. So the hard part of someone in a secret society is convincing someone who is not aware of it that it exists. They won't believe until they have something tangible. But the whole idea of a secret society is that there is nothing tangible to the common eye. But THEY know.

Let me explain how easy it is to be invisble. What if on Thursdays secret members who wanted to be identified knew to wear a certain color or colors, like black and red. Well other members would recognize that secret code but no one else would. They just see someone in black and red on a Thursday. But if someone told you that was the sign and on Thursday you saw an enormous number of people in black and red then you might be astonished how many people are in on this secret! So things right before your very eyes can be invisible depending upon what you understand to look for.

From a Biblical perspective, though, after 1992, you cannot say that the WTS was not part of the wild beast. You can water down the connection but who knows what else they were up to? Freemasons infiltrate the WTS so I think they have always been cooperative with UN goals. But why they had to join officially is interesting. Maybe leading up to the second coming they needed this as a communications cover, you know, correspondence regarding library issues that had secret messages in it, etc. It's a great cover for what they were up to.

Anyway, consider a coincidence, but Fred Franz died the day after the solstice and he knew who the messiah was by this time.

LS

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Larsinger, I really hope you are not being serious. Your posts appear to me quite bizzare. If they are an attempt at humour, they don't work. If they are serious, maybe you are trying to strat your own cult or you might need some professional help, either way good luck! This is my opinion I am not trying to be rude, just somewhat concerned.

No. Of course this is going to sound weird....to an outsider. Maybe even impossible!

ACTS 13:41 ‘Behold it, YOU scorners, and wonder at it, and vanish away, because I am working a work in YOUR days, a work that YOU will by no means believe even if anyone relates it to YOU in detail.’"

So yes, I might be talking to a small audience. But included in that audience is the WTS who puts out subliminal artwork! This very photo is part of the UN effort to suppress the second coming...

Now this means NOTHING to 99% of the people. But it means something to the JIOR and to the WTS who put out this image. They are existing and competing and battling on a different level, a secret society level. So I present this so you know its not just some delusional thinking or a joke in my mind only. The face is NOT an accident and it is specific to what the WTS is up to behind closed doors. It proves the WTS was trying to find the messiah as early at 1998. It proves they believed it was POSSIBLE that he could arrive and they wanted to nip it in the bud. The "two witnesses" were advancing for 3-1/2 years regarding the second coming, that is, 1989. The "two witnesses" were witnessing that the 2nd coming would occur on the solstice of December 21, 1992. Apparently being unsuccessful in finding the messiah (I'm speculating), maybe the WTS went to the UN to employ Freemason "watchers" to try and find this person. Maybe the efforts became so desperate that to make communications easier the WTS felt it necessary to become a formal member in some way to make excuses for communications. After all, the library is a great place to exchange secret information. The WTS needed a legitimate reason to send one of their people over there, maybe just to pick up information so pretending it was library related was perfect. Think about it! Franz would send over a courier to the UN to pick up a package from the library of "books" and nobody would think anything of it. But who knows what was in that secret package of books? It's a great, innocent-looking cover for intercommunication.

Factor in it occurs approaching the winter of 1992, the year of the second coming and that the Bible does say the wild beast does interfere and kills the two witnesses. That suggests that something they did DIRECTLY stopped their witnessing. What they did was drug the messiah to prevent the 24-hour tranz necessary, so that the 2nd coming was delayed until 3-1/2 days later, December 25th. That's what ACTUALLY happened. But who can benefit from that information? Franz was killed the next day because of his cooperation with this Satanic effort. It's just that simple. But unbelievable to outsiders.

LS

• ziddina
    ziddina

Fred Franz died the day after the Winter Solstice [geez, if you're going to spread nutty conspiracy theories around, at least get the days straight...] 'cause MITHRAS got him!! (And I prefer MithraS, not Mithra!)

Zid
    jk

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Wow, I watch hockey and football, check in, and this is what I find. Lars, I will take you as seriously as you are taking everyone else here. But before I do, the UN "scandal" is a "scandal" only because of the explicit idea of purity worship that the GB insists upon. It's real and disrespectful to active JW's and those who have left. You miss the entire point, either because you have a bachelors in dork from JWCC or are just amazingly dense. My guess is that you got your BA in BS. Congrats!

From a Biblical perspective, though, after 1992, you cannot say that the WTS was not part of the wild beast. You can water down the connection but who knows what else they were up to?

Yeah, when anyone starts trying to give their idea of who the wild beast is, I point out that you are trying to interpret a scroll written approximately 2000 years ago by a man thought to be in his 90's, who was evidentally hallucinating. And you want to try to apply that today? Would you care to pee in this cup?

Anyway, consider a coincidence, but Fred Franz died the day after the solstice and he knew who the messiah was by this time.

That pile of brown steamy stuff behind you as your write this? Thats crap! So is what you are writing. And you know it. Seriously dude, are you listening to "One Toke Over the Line Sweet Jesus"?

Like I said, I treat you as respectfully as you treat this thread. This was started by someone who wanted to know what the big deal was that the Governing Body joined a political party they describe as a wild beast whom Jehovah will destroy. And you in turn share your hallucinations. Nice. Merry Christmas.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Franz was killed the next day because of his cooperation with this Satanic effort. It's just that simple. But unbelievable to outsiders.

A responsible alternative point of view as to the cause of Franz's death was that he outlived many Sequioa's and Giant Seat Turtles. He was thought to be 99, but they had to saw him in half and count the rings.

..... or you could be right Lars, Satan finally got him at 99.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit