UN scandal

by inbetween 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• yknot
    yknot

Oh my that was a bit 'over-thought'......

Joining the UN was about benefiting the WTS as a business.....and for those 10 years it did. That is all there is to it............business.

If you wanna spin in theocratese........'They whored themselves out like other alleged 'harlots', riding the beast to increase their place in the world'

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I too have read everything i could from both sides. I dont give a crap what defense the society has for the situation,

THEY SHOULD NOT EVEN HAVE BEEN WILLING TO SET FOOT ON THE CURB OF THAT BUILDING.

Hypocrictical, double standard, forked tongue organization is all i see. i am sorry there is no hell for them to burn in.

Oz

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Larsinger58..

Franz was killed the next day because of his cooperation with this Satanic effort.
    It's just that simple. But unbelievable to outsiders.

You are so out of the Loop..

It`s mind Boggling!!..

Fred Franz was Killed..

Because..

&

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

He was Old..

And..

Wore Cheap running shoes!..

The Illuminati owns Nike..

Fred Franz would`nt wear Nike running shoes..

SO..

&

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SO..

The Illuminati drugged O.J. Simpson..

With A Bucket of KFC and a 24 of Molson..

O.J Simpson killed Fred Franz..

And..Later..

Michael Jackson..

Drugged on Chicken and Beer..

&

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Drugged on Chicken and Beer..

"Provided" by the Illuminati..

One more Devious Step..

In the Illuminati`s Efforts,to Take over the World!!

...................... ...OUTLAW

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Personally, I find these to be JCanon's most entertaining posts since the scriptural "proof" that the Messiah would be a gay man. Wait, did I say JCanon? I meant Larsinger.

• Black Sheep
  • diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

I never found UN scandel big enough to make me leave wts since there are bigger issues with wts. But as for that, it's basically what they've done after being exposed that should any thinking person realize they are a decietful man run organization. Library card story might sell with some brain dead people out there but it sure doesn't make sense! For an org the size of wts and all its lawyers it's amazing they never realized that NGO was supportive of UN's charter and for them to resign right after the Guardian released their article is pure hypocracy to tell their flock that tthe resigned because they realized that NGO was tied to UN! So why are foreign branches still NGOs while Brooklyn branch isn't? Why did they stop if it wasn't to make it look like they made a mistake? WTS does what they want as long as they're not found out and who knows how many other things they hide and how much other dirt will surface with time for all to see, the UN was just one small scandel out of many that they've covered up, personally 607/1874/1914 is a way bigger scandel that should be make any jw think twice about wts as God's channel of communication not something like NGO. Malawi/Mexico is way bigger scandel, even 1975 is more significant IMO.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

If you have questions about anything, you should research it. And by that I mean, research it in "the publications"- the WT publications. But don't you dare use outside sources! After all, "the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one". -(this message brought to you by your local elder body LOL)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit