halls of jehovah's

by davinaples 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• davinaples
    davinaples

ok then Higher Road Urmston meetings Sunday at 10.00 in the morning right? English used to refer time m?others?

• KingAgag
    KingAgag

A sure way to find your 'brothers' and 'sisters' would be to visit a UN building. I don't know if there is one in Manchester but I hear you can become a member via the local library. :P Its on either 607 or 589 B.C.E. Road.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Go to the Britsh Museum and learn something. You can go to a King Dumb Hell any time. Use your time in the UK wisely.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Black Sheep - Great suggestion, but the British museum is at least 4 1/2 hours drive from Manchester.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I sensed Davie could be trolling by posting the same subject twice, small things please small minds.

• davinaples
    davinaples

I just wanted to know the precise schedule for Sunday. so as not to go empty.
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

you do realize you are coming to an 'apostate website' for your info?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    you do realize you are coming to an 'apostate website' for your info?

I'm sure he does, and is having a good laugh. Either that, or he is the stupidest person on the planet.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ok davinaples you go study your WT now and do what the organization tels you to do. You deserve it.

• yknot
    yknot

Maybe consider a Kingdom Hall locator....

http://www.kingdomhalls.org/Kingdom-Hall-location-of.html

or mapquest : www.mapquest.co.uk/

If I may.... traditionally when a Brother or Sister travels abroad they carry a letter of introduction and good standing. Visiting Kingdom Halls is regularly scheduled by your Elders via the visiting Branch office.

If you wanna skip that and call the Branch directly .... 0208 906 2211

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit