halls of jehovah's

by davinaples 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Davinaples, make sure you tell your elders you found this wonderful site here. I am sure they would love to know.

• davinaples
    davinaples

I have to go to Manchester because I wanted to know only the names and times.

jehovah's witness

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

just 1 question? why do the ID patches keep changing colour on Davinaples's posts?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I just wanted to say that the first time I saw the title of this thread I could have sworn it said "Balls of Jehovah".

LOL !

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

this is one that should be ignored

• yknot
    yknot

Dave....

Most Halls don't post their times online.....

Please please contact your branch or the branch in Britain for he exact information.

Majority of us are continents away from Manchester and all of us have tried hard to help you as much as we can considering that we are farther away from Manchester than you.

Here again is the number to the Branch in London 0208 906 2211 . Explain your travel plans and wishes to be not miss a spiritual meal.

Or call your branch Tel: + 39 06 87 29 41

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

seriously though Davinaples, have you thought about looking for an alternative beliefs system in the time you'll be in Manchester? It is a very cosmopolitan City and has a wide range of beliefs and creeds for all tastes

• White Dove
    White Dove

Can't a person just simply walk into a Khall anywhere without the needed letters? I thought those letters were for actually becoming a member of a new congregation. If you're on vacation, just walk in.

• yknot
    yknot

Sure you can do that ......but the for the uber-good impression that is still the official WTS way.

• four candles
    four candles

Black Sheep - Great suggestion, but the British museum is at least 4 1/2 hours drive from Manchester.

So he could go to the Museum of Science and Industry at Castlefields,or the Manchester museum on Oxford Road where there are some ancient egyptian artifacts,or just to Wetherspoons in Piccadilly,great local establishment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit