halls of jehovah's

by davinaples 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• davinaples
    davinaples

boys do not find anything EXACT ADDRESS?
  • zombie dub
    zombie dub

this was just posted - 6 exact addresses:

Jehovah's Witnesses Manchester

Hyde
      Castle Street, Hyde SK14. Tel: 0161-367 9286.
      Littleborough Kingdom Hall
      School Street, Littleborough. Tel: 01706-372 975.
      Longsight
      Redgate Lane, Longsight, Manchester M12. Tel: 0161-248 6951.
      Middleton
      Hilton Fold Lane, Middleton M24. Tel: 0161-654 0744.
      Urmston
      Kingdom Hall, Higher Road, Urmston M41. Tel: 0161-747 1953.
      Wigan
      5 Fleet Street, Wigan. Tel: 01942-211 544.
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I gave you directions and their phone number. What more do you expect? Do you want me to send you Jebooboo's personal taxi?

• four candles
    four candles

Methinks this Davina is a troll!!!!

• davinaples
    davinaples

I am interested in these 2 addresses. now I want to know the meeting on Sunday that time is it?

Jehovah's Witnesses ‎ 456 Palatine Road, Manchester, Lancashire, M22 4DJ, United Kingdom ‎ - 0161 902 9694 ‎ and

Jehovah's Witnesses, Higher Road, Urmston M41. Tel: 0161-747 1953.

schedule meetings.

help me? I want to know time Sunday? can inform you?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

now I want to know the meeting on Sunday that time is it?

I gave you the address and instructions on how to get there.

I gave you the phone number to ring to find out what time the meetings are on.

I am in New Zealand, on the other side of the planet, and I am an Apostate, and I know more about your religion, and where your King Dumb halls are than you do?

Get a life. The C of E have a perfectly serviceable church a few metres from your hotel. I am sure that you will find some very nice people there. I married a C of E girl. There is nothing wrong with them until you convert them to JW.

If you want the address of the C of E church just ask, but I am sure your host at the hotel knows where it is as it is just around the corner.

Cheers

Chris

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

A better use of your time would be to go to the British Museum and inform the curator that Jerusalem fell in 607 BCE. When I asked him when it fell, he had it wrong.

Cheers

Chris

• davinaples
    davinaples

Who helps me? I need to know the schedule of meetings of these Kingdom Halls of Jehovah. I am interested in these 3 addresses. Jehovah's Witnesses ‎ 456 Palatine Road, Manchester, Lancashire, M22 4DJ, United Kingdom ‎ - 0161 902 9694 ‎

Jehovah's Witnesses, Higher Road, Urmston M41. Tel: 0161-747 1953.

Longsight

Redgate Lane, Longsight, Manchester M12. Tel: 0161-248 6951.

who inform us or call for times of meetings?

• stillin
    stillin

I, too, am Italian and lonely, and lost.I, too, seek the comfort and regularity and sense of belonging that I have at any one of the 40,000 Kingdom Halls around the world. I, too, am willing to ignore that voice inside my head that keeps telling me that I'm fooling myself, that the evidence does NOT point to anything, and that short stories that seem to indicate God's blessing on this organization can just as easily be told centering around some other,"worldy" organizationm some church belonging to (gasp!) Babylon the Great, the worls empire of false religion.

But I wouldn't ignore clear directions if I had asked for them!

• stillin
    stillin

sorry about my typos, I hope you understand

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit