halls of jehovah's

by davinaples 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

Se desiderate sappia in ritardo le riunioni è, allora voi deve squillare la stanza di regno +44 (0)161 902 9694

• davinaples
    davinaples

Who helps me? I need to know the schedule of meetings of these Kingdom Halls of Jehovah. I am interested in these 3 addresses. Jehovah's Witnesses ‎ 456 Palatine Road, Manchester, Lancashire, M22 4DJ, United Kingdom ‎ - 0161 902 9694 ‎

Jehovah's Witnesses, Higher Road, Urmston M41. Tel: 0161-747 1953.

Longsight

Redgate Lane, Longsight, Manchester M12. Tel: 0161-248 6951.

who inform us or call for times of meetings?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You are the Jehovah's Witness. We are Apostates. We are not going to call the phone number you supplied to find out when you can go and listen to the drivel supplied by the Governing Body to keep you under mind control.

If you can't afford to ring them up and ask............. get a better paying job, or don't go.

There are plenty of nice places to visit near where you live, and they all speak Italian.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Seeing as you are having difficulty using the telephone I have telephoned the numbers for you.

Higher Road the meetings are held 7:15 on Thursday and 10:00am on Sunday. They share the Hall so other meetings are held at 7:30 on a Tuesday and 13:30 on Sunday.

These are fairly standard times and will apply to most halls in the area. I spoke to several brothers up there and all seemed very warm and friendly.

May I suggest that on your arrival you take a walk to the hall and check meeting times displayed outside espeacially as meetings switch in the new year.

Hope this helps

• davinaples
    davinaples

Jehovah's Witnesses, Higher Road, Urmston meetings are held 7:15 on Thursday and 10:00am on Sunday.

other rooms instead? I am interested in these 3 addresses. Jehovah's Witnesses ‎ 456 Palatine Road, Manchester, Lancashire, M22 4DJ, United Kingdom ‎ - 0161 902 9694 ‎

Jehovah's Witnesses, Higher Road, Urmston M41. Tel: 0161-747 1953.

Longsight

Redgate Lane, Longsight, Manchester M12. Tel: 0161-248 6951.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'm sorry but as already stated the times are 10:00 am Sunday and 7:15 Thursday. Or 1:30 Sunday and 7:30 Tuesday.

Palatine Road is an assembly hall not a Kingdom Hall.

Please please after all the patience shown it would be great if you telephoned the numbers yourself if you don't feel that enough information has been provided. Also thanks might be in order, just a thought.

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

Cantleave,

I think davinaples is having a good laugh, getting you phone the kingdomhall....

I think he's not even italian, becaus I just wrote( in Italian) how he could contact the kingdomhall from Italy and he still is asking information.

Or he is just totaly branwashed by the Italian JW's....

• KingAgag
    KingAgag

David, I find it hard to believe you still don't get any of the many detailed answers you have been given... Then aghain you've been taught that all apostates are liars so we must be conspiring to give you bad directions! If you can't understand these directions, how the hell do you get the nonsense seventy weeks prophecy!? Stop wasting people's time, say thank you, and enjoy your holiday.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I think you might be right. I had a great time phoning Manchester. At the end of the day the information is there showing what a fine upstanding bunch we all are. If it is a joke then as with all children ignore them and they stop.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Maybe I should have given him directions to the street full of Apocalyptic doomsday preachers near the British Museum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit