question for theMadJW and other Wt apologists

by isaacaustin 84 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

even if there was a really vague kind of scripture that could say something along the lines of;

" Jesus said; truly I will say to you my brothers that in a time many years from now there will be a group of faithful servants, and I will see them in heaven and I will appoint this group as the master of my Earthly belongings, but they must not be promoting any untruths or lies, they must be teaching the most purest form of worship that can be linked to what we are doing now"

it would still rule out Russells Bible Students though, he'd probably be down the bottom of the list that JC would have undertaken on this so called inspection.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

exactly Jookbeard...EVEN IF God worked solely thru one org that we need to identify with for salvation IT MOST CERTAINLY WOULD NOT be the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses. False prophecy disqualifies them from that postion so many times over.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

they would have failed in every possible single category that JC would have required

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yes, I still await though a JW apologist to jump in at any time.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

c'mon you JW Dub apologists give us dumb apostates some help here,,,,,,,,,,,scriptural evidence???????

• cantleave
    cantleave

Can I hear crickets chirping?

• Opus92
    Opus92

Why feed the trolls?

• jookbeard
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

did this thread die?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5