Climate Change The New Catalyst For Globalists/Communist Utopia

by Perry 372 Replies latest members politics

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

What makes a Climate Change Expert these days? It seems that Al-Gore has lowered the bar on that score, not to mention pseudo-scientists making a mockery of the profession as of late.

BTS-Climate Change Expert.

PS-By the way, I have taken Pascal's Climate Change Wager seriously, and am now a Believer. Hallelujah! However, I am a neophyte. Unlike VillaLobo, I have not yet been deeply touched by the Almighty Gore's Manicured Appendage.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Burns, those so called "pseudo-scientists" include every climatologist. While you complain about ad hominem attacks you have just slandered an entire profession. Not that it ultimately matters for you simply do not respond to the extensive photographic evidence which proves Global Warming without the need for cherry picked charts or specialized scientists. Your whole world revolves around these psychotic conspiracy theories that the real elites have manufactored for you. The majority of people live and die by their delusions.

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retreat_of_glaciers_since_1850#Antarctica:evidence from all around the globe showing the vast majority of glaciers in full retreat with very few in mild advance.

www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/earthandsun/climate_change.html:click on second picture from the top.

villabolo

• beksbks
    beksbks

It's telling that even though the scientific opinion is weighted heavily in agreement with man made climate change, the "liberal media" gives equal if not more time to those who would oppose.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    So why are you, Priest73 who are not a scientist yourself agreeing with the false representation of this man as a "Climate Change Expert"?

Oh, villa, you are relatively new here (and a most welcome breath of intelligence!). Our dear Priest is a stalker - he is not interested in actually commenting on the topics - he only follows a few posters (like me) around to be annoying. Other than that, I honestly don't know why he is still here. A rather empty life I'd guess.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    villabolo: So why are you, Priest73 who are not a scientist yourself agreeing with the false representation of this man as a "Climate Change Expert"?

HUh?

• Priest73
    Priest73

jinx

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Oh, villa, you are relatively new here (and a most welcome breath of intelligence!). Our dear Priest is a stalker - he is not interested in actually commenting on the topics - he only follows a few posters (like me) around to be annoying. Other than that, I honestly don't know why he is still here. A rather empty life I'd guess.

Oh don't flatter yourself. You think exposing your sister's lies is stalking? I've got 99 problems but a beks aint one.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I rest my case.

• Priest73
    Priest73

whatever.

• JeffT
    JeffT

The data is now suspect. Until that is addressed; all the graphs, statements by experts etc, are moot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit