Secret Santa Wish List 2009

by Lady Lee 70 Replies latest jw friends

• crapola
    crapola

I really like CD'S by Michael W Smith, 3rd day, anything inspirational. Also I like scented candles like cinnamon ,anything spicey. I also collect apple stuff. Wall hangings for the kitchen, etc. Hope that makes sense.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

• blondie
    blondie

George Shearing Quintet--Christmas CD

Glass paperweight

• LoriJis
    LoriJis

For my husband IronHill:

A novel (He enjoys fiction thrillers, but anything will do)

and wine...It's what he is into.

For me,

I enjoy waterglobes and scented candles!

Thanks!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

C'mon everyone and get your lists posted - the UK mail system is so naff that I'll only have a short time frame to buy and post, especially if it has to go to Australia!!

Taking nos' line, I do have a spare copy of "Harp of God" that I could send...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

sad emo that is why I am doing this a bit earlier than we have in the past. Things have to get in the mail

• Dagney
    Dagney

My favorite thing would be something from nature from the area a person lives...rocks, shells, I especially love. Or really anything from the locality is greatly appreciated.

I also started a Xmas collection last year of snowflake items.

• arwen
    arwen

i am not sure if I am on the list yet.. I hope so.. I would love an inspirational calendar, or anything pink..or any surprise. thanks.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

yes you are on the list arwen

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

An ornament or a surprise works for me- no JW lit, I have plenty that needs to go in the trash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit