Secret Santa Wish List 2009

by Lady Lee 70 Replies latest jw friends

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Lady Lee, you didn't give me a name. Have I been disfellowshipped from the list?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

blue I never got your address

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Sorry for whoever has my name. I missed this thread until now. Although I've celebrated Christmas for the past 21 years I've been out, and I already have tons of Christmas tree ornaments, an ornament is on the top of my wish list. I'm addicted to them.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Been out of town for the past week - sorry for late response.

My wish list:

Christmas socks (women's size 7.5)

Christmas CD (instrumental like KennyG or Miscellaneous Classics)

Christmas decoration or plate or tea/dish towel

Nice, smooth-writing ink pen with thickish grip for easy holding (business type)

Candy or nuts

Thank you, Santa!!

-Aude.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

For my SS:

I like warm/fall colors, any kind of art/craft materials, anything edible, anything readable, and I have no problem receiving obviously christmas related stuff. FYI I'm female.

• troubled mind
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My package will be in the mail tomorrow. The gift inside is wrapped so feel free to open the box and place what is inside under your tree. There is more than 1 so if you can't wait feel free to open 1

• mouthy
    mouthy

My gift left yesterday also...Sorry it is NOT wrapped ( Christmasy) I have R Arth & the fingers dont wrap to well
    But it is in a pretty box... You can open it any time dont have to wait till the day.

• crapola
    crapola

My package was mailed yesterday also. Not wrapped or anything so open anytime. I'm still learning about all this Christmas stuff but having a ball.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit