Secret Santa Wish List 2009

by Lady Lee 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

For those of you who signed up for the Secret Santa 2009 list here is where you give your Secret Santa an idea of things you might like. It's hard enough to give gifts to people you know nevermind people you have never met.

So bearing in mind the $15 limit give us an idea what your favorite interests, colors are, or what things you might like.

In the past people have suggested something for their new Christmas tree, a book, a CD of their favorite music, something from where their Secret Santa lives (something with the city's or country's name on it or an widely known item.

Once people get their name they will be able to check back here to get an idea of what your interest is before they go shopping.

If you say "anything" or don't post then expect a surprise.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I dont want anything. But I want a name to send to.Please

I really mean I DONT WANT ANYTHING!!!!!I have all I need

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Grace, you could ask your santa to send an alternative gift like I did last year - I 'received' a goat! - well the live one went to a needy family in Africa. I have a small plastic one on my coffee table

Lots of charities do these gifts now.

My wish list for this year:

A tree decoration maybe or a calendar with pics of your local area on.

Or another goat (chicken/beehive/shovel to dig a well/etc!)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I guess Michael Buble's latest CD or Norah Jones?

• judi8751
    judi8751

Scented candles or any nice fragrant gift would be lovely

• arwen
    arwen

Sorry to be OT but could someone tell me where I can send Lady Lee a PM with my info.. for the secret santa.. i would really like to be involved this year.. thanks..

• judi8751
    judi8751

Hi Arwen.....click on lady lees name above her profile, then click on send mesage at the top of her the page

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Allright everyone, if you don't know my rules yet, I will post them... If you're my recipient and choose to NOT post a wishlist, then you will recieve JW literature. I saw a couple of Live Forever books at the thrift store that were just itching for a good home.

As usual, I post a huge wishlist. If you like treasure hunting, I'm the recipient for you!

First, the easy stuff:

The easiest way to make me happy is to send me a USB Flash Drive (any size). Blank CDs are good too, since I'm always needing them.

If you're still stuck, picking something from my wishlist works:

DVD Videos of any classic rock bands with the EXCEPTIONS of: Pink Floyd, Kiss, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, T. Rex, Meatloaf, Blue Oyster Cult, Spinal Tap, The Clash, Nirvana

My collection is somewhat small, so you're likely to get a good hit. But if you need some hints, Alice Cooper, Nightwish, Guns N Roses, Def Leppard, etc. I'm also really into the band Travis right now. I own almost all their CDs, but a DVD would be awesome.

Other DVDs: The Peanuts special "Snoopy's Reunion"

CDs I want (some are a bit hard to find):
    Accept - Balls To The Wall
    Alexa - Alexa (self-titled with songs Wanderlust, A Cry Away)
    Billy Idol - Vital Idol
    Charade (any album)
    Kix - Kix (with songs Atomic Bombs, Love at First Sight)
    Kix - Live
    Kix - Midnight Dynamite
    Knack - Get The Knack
    Pat Benatar - Best Shots
    Saigon Kick - Greatest Hits Live
    Jack Off Jill (any album)
    Roy Orbison - Mystery Girl
    Sex Pistols - The Great Rock n Roll Swindle
    Sweet - Give Us A Wink
    That dog - debut (with "Old Timer", "Jump")
    That dog - Retreat From The Sun
    The Murmurs (any album)
    The Vines - Winning Days
    Trixter - Hear!
    T. Rex - Self-titled (aka Brown Album with songs The Wizard & Jewel)
    T. Rex - Bolan's Zip Gun
    The Mozz - Mystique and Identity
    Thunder (any album)
    Weird Al Yankovic - Self-titled (with I Love Rocky Road, Mr. Frump, Gotta Boogie)
    Weird Al Yankovic - In 3-D
    Weird Al Yankovic - Polka Party!
    Weird Al Yankovic - UHF - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack and Other Stuff (I already own the movie)
    Yes - 90125

Other cool junk you might have laying around in the basement or attic:

Stag films on 8mm or 16mm
    Fisher Price PXL-2000 Video Camera (kids toy)
    Pocket Rockers
    Playtapes (both tapes and player)

TRS-80 Model 100

• Emma
    Emma

I'd like a gift to a charity in my name, too. Second Harvest, or Avalon Housing in Ann arbor MI. The latter made my life so much easier when newly out of the org and an abusive marriage. I know Avalon does good work.

If you prefer to send things, I like UNscented candles, jams, dark chocolate, a christmas ornament or cd or a surprise.

NOTE to Nos; no WT lit if you get my name, thank you very much!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I'm throwing my name in the hat too

The new Buble CD sounds great. I could travel all over the city listening to that.

decorations for my tree in shiny white, silver or mirrored -- I know it sounds bland but I put on colored lights and the decorations pick up the color and the tree just glows - a silver cat would be cool

I still haven't got a copy of Father's Touch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit