Secret Santa Wish List 2009

by Lady Lee 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Crapola...Merry Christmas to you! It is fun, isn't it? I'm like Mouthy though, I don't really need anything. Funny thing.... I've got all I ever wanted. A warm place to sleep, plenty of food and clothes, a decent vehicle to drive. I'm not rich, but I am happy, content is a better way to say it.

I've often pondered, if I could only dress up in a Santa suit and stand on the street corner and hand out gifts to children from a bottomless bag of toys, I would love to do it.

I guess the only gift I really want is to be able to help others if I can.....

• crapola
    crapola

Hey Sam, Nice hearing from you. Call your local homeless shelter or Salvation Army and you might be able to fulfill your wish to put on that Santa suit. That would put a smile on a lot of little faces I'll bet.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt for a couple of more people

• Smoky
    Smoky

My wish list:

I like music in the Indie/shoegaze/Electronica genre.

i like Sci-fi movies. like The last mimsy.

I would love concert DVD of Depeche Mode.

candy food.

Im happy just to receive a gift....so no pressure.

thanks

Merry Christmas Everyone!

• arwen
    arwen

My gift was sent yesterday from Amazon.com so hopefully it will get there before Christmas..

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

oh I sent my package off last week Tuesday - it did have quite a distance to travel.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I've sent my parcel today - it doesn't have far to go so should be delivered in the next couple of days.

This year I've put a track on it because last year I hadn't and the person never acknowledged that they'd received it - so I've no idea whether it ever arrived or not

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Sent off a copy of "Making Your Family Life Happy". Hope the postal alligators don't eat it :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit