My parents are having a Turkey day get together and guess who they didn't invite?

by mrsjones5 65 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Josie..

Don`t let an Ass get to you..

Even if it is your Mom..

Let her enjoy her Turkey..

In a few years she won`t be eating Turkey anymore..

She`ll be Dead..

Sorry Mom..

No Turkey for you!..

Because..

Your Dead!..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol silly puppy

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Since your witless relatives have cut you out of their lives, create your own "VIRTUAL FAMILY" with whom you celebrate hoidays share love and celebrate the wonder that is your life.

Let you witless relatives know that you no longer look to them for love support or friendship.

Oh yes - and you are not leaving them anything in your will.

It is like cutting loose from an abusive parter. making up after a session of hideous behavior may feel powerful, but ultimately only fuels further mistreatment. Get away from the bully and stop giving them the power to take away YOUR happiness.

HB

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What's ironic about this HB is the whole time I was in Indiana (almost seven years) my mother would go on and on about how my family and I should come back to California to be close to family for get togethers and emotional support. Yeah right, I didn't believe her then and I sure as hell don't believe her now.

• flipper
    flipper

JOSIE- Mrs. Flipper and I are so sorry you and your family were treated this way. What an arrogant person your mom is. As some have said here the best revenge is living a happy life with your family and husband. I'm glad you guys had a good time anyway in spite of your mom . Hang in there , your mom should be ashamed especially the bad example it sets for her grandchildren. Sending our love & hugs to you and yours, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thanks Flip. Say hi to your better half for me.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Josie..

I feel ya!! The important thing is that you had a good day with your family!!

It's those damn expectations with our families that get us every time!!

They don't deserve you!!

shelley

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you Shelly

• ziddina
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"One day I looked at them, and saw them clearly for the first time...

I realized that, if I had not had the misfortune to be born into their family system, if they had simply moved into my neighborhood without a prior relationship, then once I saw their behavior, I would have had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM! [Caps for emphasis; I don't mean it as a 'scream'...]"

I was just thinking of something along those same lines the other day Zid. If my mother wasn't my mother there's no way in hell she would be my friend.

Thanks for the hug and kind words Zid.

You can call me Josie if you want.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit