What do you think happens when you die?

by brainwashed-from-birth 54 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Vinny
    Vinny

Quote: "As far as near death experiences go, this can usually be explained by the pineal glands secretion of DMT like chemicals into the brain when extreme stress is imposed on the body (in such cases like dying...)"

**** But does nothing to explain numerous very specific testimonies and detailed descriptions of things going on around them (collaborated by eye-witnesses), from people that were unconscious and even considered dead.

Explain that folks!

Quote: "I think all this belief about life after death comes from the fact that we have evolved in such a way that we naturally want to keep living and so that this translates into a propensity to believe with out proof or the slightest shred of evidence that when we are dead we are still alive but in a different place or dimension."

**** Can you READ? Maybe try reading next time before typing. To many folks, accounts from people that have come as close to death as possible, and then brought back through resuscitation efforts, that have reported very specific details about leaving their bodies and reporting all that they saw while outside of their bodies (with many accounts being verified and supported by other eye-witness testimony), IS EVIDENCE, to many, that life does not end after physical death.

Many of these accounts are very credible. There are numerous powerful testimonies from children.

Sorry if these accounts contradict your own beliefs. But you'll be okay.

Quote: "I think a more rational mind does not try to comfort itself with such beliefs."

**** You mean like the kind of "rational mind" that thinks all things; The Universe, Earth and all Life thereon all came about from nothing at all, by nobody at all, into complex, purposeful, organized features and things all by themselves. Yep it all happened through fat chances and lots o' lucky things!

You mean THAT KIND of rational mind?

Myself and others have already stated that nobody can say for sure exactly what happens. And a measure of respect and tolerance should be shown for those that believe differently, IMO.

But when somebody wants to show up here on this thread, to start ridiculing others, that believe differently from them, you can expect to get SPANKED for it along the way.

Vinny

• Quandry
    Quandry

I certainly do not claim to know....but I know that the day my mother died, she was saying over and over again, in a barely audible voice, "Mother and Daddy." She hadn't made any sense for awhile before that morning.

Did she know that she was dying and going to see her beloved mother and father soon? I can only hope so.

• GotTheGhost
    GotTheGhost

Hello NDE? any one talk to some one who has died for more them 5mins? It is so much more them we can perceive with our woken consciousness! As our brains die we very slowly go through cem and bio changes and yes the Electromagnetic enegry that binds the soul lets go! now even it that is the end point blank (and I dont bleave that it is) what a wonderful gift that as we go throught the shut down prosses in which we feel total peace and love and become ok with it! Sounds like some one loves us! As a person born to the JW brain washing party I ask this Just because they are wrong dose not mean that the being that created all things dose not love you! We where made in gods image! GOD dose not have reproductive organs! So not a man and not a woman but a liveing force. That force is now partly in us! so if you dont love your self not to experince all of life then may be its time to clock out and make room for new life! I have seen too much to not beleave in more then what we can see with our eyes! We are little more than what we seem. Alive

• GotTheGhost
    GotTheGhost

OMG can any one else smell the fear? ya the body dies but we are not talking about just the body! On that note the human brain is part of the body and is no more and so class you can figure that we are 1 changed or 2 nothing! What do you want to belive? For what you belive will point the way towrds where you go or what you become! Have fath that we are gods children and it shall use us as needed. Nothing goes to waiste in nature just as it is ment to be!

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

There is a school of thought in meta-physics that thought causes reality, so whatever you think is going to happen to you when you die is what will happen to you when you die.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit