Underwear...

by Serena 41 Replies latest social relationships

• Serena
    Serena

This is the strangest thing that I have ever seen, and I have to ask cuz it's just sooooooo wacky, I'm just wondering what the hell it means: The JW guy that I have been seeing, well, he sometimes would wear TWO pairs of underwear????? Is this usual to witnesses, or is he just trying to protect his goodies? Or is he just a freak??????

• Satanus
    Satanus

Don't know of that being connected w wt religion. Mormons have special underware.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Does this mean that the jw guy has come back once again? He sure needs to get his shit together and figure out what he wants and stop messing with your head in the mean time.

Lilacs

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt
  • Gopher
    Gopher

This reminds me of the old joke....

Q. Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants?

A. Because he was afraid he'd get a HOLE in ONE!

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

Serena,

Listen to the Red Flags. I can't imagine why a guy would wear 2 pairs of underwear, but there might be a reason. Just ask him. That should give you an indication as to whether you should run or not.

But I'm toward the Run option.

FreePeace
    "The World is my country, and to do good, my religion." --Thomas Paine
    TruthQuest: http://beam.to/truthquest
    Who Am I? -How to Reinvent Yourself After Leaving the WTS

• Serena
    Serena

Yes, we've been back and forth lately...but this underwear thing is something new, and when I asked him about it, he shrugged it off jokingly. Can't figure this one out. One pair is plenty, don't ya think? I mean it would be different if it was underwear, then shorts. But this is a double dose of fruit of the looms. I asked a friend of mine, and she couldn't stop laughing, it's just soooooooooo odd...

• Farkel
    Farkel

Serena,

: The JW guy that I have been seeing, well, he sometimes would wear TWO pairs of underwear?????

Why is he wearing two pairs of underwear? Depends.

Farkel

• LB
    LB

Well two pair of underpants isn't any weirder than wearing two bras. I mean come on, give the poor guy a break.

Then run for the hills. He's whacked.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LOL maybe he thinks he will be searched when he goes back home and has the extra underware so that at least one will be clear of any evidence? Who knows.

Lilacs

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt
  • COMF
    COMF

Maybe he figures he doesn't have to wash 'em as often that way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit