Underwear...

by Serena 41 Replies latest social relationships

• Gopher
    Gopher

ROFLMAO at one's educated comments..

Um, er -- when a woman gets excited, perhaps she should wear 2 bras at once, so her nipples don't "poke out" as much???

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• one
    one

Where can i find a dictionary for acronyms, if any. I keep forgetting them all.

Gopher,
    during the mean time please translate ROFLMAO

Back to the topic(or close)
    Another trick for youn jw men, get your hands in your packets and keep the subversive under arrest.

"Sex and creativity are often seen by dictators as subversive activities” (Erica Jong).

BTW woman body temperature is good indicator of their natural inclination ( i really dont know about men)

I am a good dancer and dance a lot with woman, can tell the difference in a fraction of a second.

• butalbee
    butalbee

One,

Please explain this: BTW woman body temperature is good indicator of their natural inclination ( i really dont know about men)

• Gopher
    Gopher

Okay, ROFLMAO = Rolling On Floor, Laughing my Ass off (In other words, it's very very funny)

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• one
    one

butalbee,

you asked:
    "Please explain this: BTW woman body temperature is good indicator of their natural inclination ( i really dont know about men)"

Explanation below:

1. For a few days each month most woman experience an increased sexual desire, a "natural inclination"

2. Their body temperature increase somewhat, as far as i have been able to observe..

3. I dont know if the same thing happen to men when their sexual desire increase, most likely it does. ( i do not dance with men, and dont like to touch men unnecessarily)

5. I do know that when a male sexual desire is high, he may get an involuntary erection at any time, specially if in direct contact with a woman or by visual stimulation (watching a naked woman).

fyi
    If single, WT says if you get hot, or an involuntary erection or something quickly start reading the bible or get a cold shower...

Hell I think a need a cold shower, i dont have a bible handy!

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

The guy's a freak, but it's probably his mother's fault; most weird behaviour involving sexuality or toilet training is down to the major parent.

As for the body temperature thing, the increase in body temperature is not what makes women horny; the expression 'feeling hot', is just an expression. Lots of women get horny round ovulation, but the heat is a by-product, it's the horny-moans that increase desire.

I slept with a girl once who had on knickers (panties to you Americans), a bra AND a body. It was a little strange, like she was scared they'd get out or something...

As for women's sexual desire not showing, where have you been?

*Dilated pupils, increased blink rate
    *Increased respiration
    *Moistening of lips with tounge
    *Nipple erection
    *Facial reddening
    *'Unneccesary' body contact with object of desire
    *Greater tendancy for direct eye contact with object of desire
    *'Fidgety' behaviour compared to normal
    *Change in vocal tone compared to normal, greater tendancy to laugh at perceived funniness of object of desire
    *Possible complaints of tummy aches or cramps (a sign of very high horniness unless it's menstural cramping)
    *Body language changes

Obviously, other things can cause any of these, but the more of these signs you observe, the greater liklihood there is of being right. Guys are easier, sure, they have erections and drool, but women are not unreadable.

Some girls DO make the 'job' easier, like a dear South African friend of mine who was wont to say things like "I'm horny as hell, fancy some?"

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• one
    one

Abaddon,
    you said:

("As for the body temperature thing, the increase in body temperature is not what makes women horny; the expression 'feeling hot', is just an expression. Lots of women get horny round ovulation, but the heat is a by-product, it's the horny-moans that increase desire. ")

I agree

Then you said:
    ("As for women's sexual desire not showing, where have you been?")

In many countries but never in the "Duch World" lol,
    Where have you been?

Also you mentioned:

(*Dilated pupils, increased blink rate
    *Increased respiration
    *Moistening of lips with tounge
    *Nipple erection
    *Facial reddening
    *'Unneccesary' body contact with object of desire
    *Greater tendancy for direct eye contact with object of desire
    *'Fidgety' behaviour compared to normal
    *Change in vocal tone compared to normal, greater tendancy to laugh at perceived funniness of object of desire
    *Possible complaints of tummy aches or cramps (a sign of very high horniness unless it's menstural cramping)
    *Body language changes ")

I agree with all of the above but they can easily go unnoticed if the male or whoever is not looking for sings.

("Obviously, other things can cause any of these, but the more of these signs you observe, the greater liklihood there is of being right. Guys are easier, sure, they have erections and drool, but women are not unreadable." )

Execpt for the erection "problem" (a very obvious hard evidence unlikely to go unnoticed) generally speaking i think girls are easier to identify when either, male or female, are triying to hide the feeling.

Do you approve the two underwar for the guy now?

• Serena
    Serena

Yep, he had both pairs on again. Here we are, me in a bra and panty, him with his two pairs of fruit of the looms. I asked him if I was underdressed! I asked him if there was some logical reason for him to double dress, he said he always does when he knows I'm coming over. I asked him why? He answered it's because I get him too hot, too fast...I don't believe him, I still think it's a JW at heart and him trying to protect his goodies.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Serena:

He did have something else in his underwear one night,

Was it a chicken?

I have the perfectly logical explanation for the dual knickers – he was hoping to play strip poker – We used to do that a lot – great fun until I was caught cheating – now I walk with a limp and have a squeaky voice.

• butalbee
    butalbee

LOL!

If he was a JW at heart he would not be giving you a pony ride in the wee hours of the night...

Sounds like this guy is just too screwed up to make sense of, hey who isn't???????????????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit