Underwear...

by Serena 41 Replies latest social relationships

• SYN
    SYN

Just tell him that if he continues wearing 2 pairs of underwear it will take you twice as long to take it all off one day in the future, and I guarantee you he will come to your house wearing either a single pair or none at all!

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Perhaps he's an ex-Mormon and still wearing his anti-shagging pants. http://www.smh.com.au/news/0008/14/pageone/pageone7.html

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• gumby
    gumby

I think the poor guy shits his pants.
    When no one is looking he chucks the poopy pair in the trash.
    I personally would dump a pants shitter.
    Try to be nice if you do however and don't bring up the fact of the shitting.
    BTW....how are you aware of this anyhow?

• Serena
    Serena

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I thought I had them off and then found he had another pair on two..........

Maybe he does shit his pants,

• Serena
    Serena

Maybe the elders told him to wear two pairs to protect his goodies...

• Christina77
    Christina77

Or maybe his boys are just cold... or he gets them caught when he zips up.... but then again, some men have a little drip after they use the bathroom, and maybe he is trying to prevent this...

this guy just sounds weird to me... everything you add just sounds stranger and stranger... but then again those who live in glass houses should not throw stones...

but think wisely, and just think what might be next... I have never heard of anyone wearing 2 pairs of underwear... and the next thing might be off the wall... who knows

• radar
    radar

Serena

Sounds a bit weird to me. Could he have an underpant "Fetish"?
    Watch out, he could turn up in a "nappy" "Diaper" next.

I don't go along with the "shits his pants" theory, because he would keep the spare pair in his pockets.

Maybe he thinks there is less likelyhood of getting someone pregnant?
    Sperm over a certain temperature is rendered useless.

Radar

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Serena,you don`t have to worry until he starts wearing the stainless steel,welded to fit,designer underwear!Then you got a problem!..LOL...OUTLAW

• Serena
    Serena

The underpants are easy, it's his stainless steel heart that is the problem...

• Prisca
    Prisca

D-U-M-P the guy. You can do better than him.

Prisca, Cut To the Chase Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit