Underwear...

by Serena 41 Replies latest social relationships

• butalbee
    butalbee

Serena,
    You really need to get rid of this dude, haven't you been wasting enough of your life with him? It's a new year, go out meet some different people, stay away from anything JW, just please forget this stupid ass once and for all.

But I do think I saw something about this in "The Secret of Family happiness" book, "protecting your family from destructive influences" chapter Here is an excerpt: ...You are about to send your little boy to school, and it's pouuring rain. How do you handle the situation? Do you send him skipping out the door without any rain gear, or do you pile on so many layers of protective clothing that he can hardly move? Apparently, he's afraid of a flood.

Lara

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Maybe he's afraid of his junk falling off.

ashi

• gumby
    gumby

I STILL say he poops his pants!

• Serena
    Serena

Gumby----
    There's no streaks, so the shitting his pants idea is not true.

• trisha
    trisha

did you ever stop to think that maybe he wears 2 pair just because he does not that it has anything to do with him being a JW. JW's are people just like everyone else out there and until you all take the time to stop and look at your own lifes dont sit and make fun of the JW's. ind out what the JW's believe from one not from what u hear!!!!!!!! JW's dont normallt wear 2 pair of underwear i know because i have been one my whole life

• butalbee
    butalbee

Whatever.

Who the hell knows why the stupid ass wears two pairs of undies, maybe he doesn't even realize, or maybe he's trying to make it look like he has more down there then he actually does? Does he stuff socks in his shorts too????????????

• Gopher
    Gopher

Trisha,

I take it you're an active JW? Welcome to the board. This is an unusual place to join the board, in the middle of such a strange thread. You could tell us more about yourself and your story in a separate post in the "Personal Experiences" forum. We all like new stories here!

You said, "JW's are people just like everyone else". That's true. The majority of people on this board has been a JW at one time. We completely understand life inside the organization.

You said we should "take the time to stop and look at [our]own lives". Agreed, that each one does have that responsibility. The information out on this board helps us gain a valuable perspective, and it gives support to help us become more complete people.

You said "Don't sit and make fun of the JW's". Again, I totally agree. However some of the things that happen are quite goofy there in the local congregations. It's hard not to laugh a little! Again, it's not individual JW's that we'd poke fun at (unless they truly ask for it) but it's the overall organization that has people doing crazy things!

You said "Jw's don't normallly wear 2 pairs of underwear. I know because I have been one my whole life." Have you, therefore, seen only one pair of underwear on EVERY brother you know? Or maybe you possess x-ray vision?

Hopefully you have a sense of humor! That'll help.

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• Serena
    Serena

Well......................

He did have something else in his underwear one night, besides the double pair and the natural "stuff". Not sure what, though, didn't question it at the time. Now, I am wondering. He's really a weirdo, why does all the weird guys flock in my general direction, it's like I'm sending out some kind of signal.

• bonnie38
    bonnie38

Get rid of him. Don't waste your time trying to figure out why he does what he does.

• one
    one

SINGLE JW= NO SEX, NO MASTUR.. (really?)

single male jw get close to woman = uncontrolled erection

two underwear will hel keep the organ in place

ladies, give the guy a break you dont know what you are talking about...

when a woman get excited almost nothing shows

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit