My name was brought up last night in the elders meeting !!!

by elder-schmelder 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

My profile is messed up and I dont know how to change it. I am not df'd, that profile is my brother how was using my account for awhile because he cant log in. I am the brother that he wrote about in the profile.

elder-schmelder

• frozen one
    frozen one

During your meeting/interrogation, listen for an opportunity to say "you have stumbled me" and make for the door. If you can, burst into tears when you say it.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Maybe Simon can fix it so your brother can sign on also..we would love to hear from him.

Was he the one that originally signed on thus he used his profile??

Snoozy

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Elder Schmelder,

If you truly want to avoid dfing, and don't want to go through the mind game process, try something simple that will most definitely work.

Tell one of the influentional elders that you will beat the living sh*t out of him if you end of getting dfed.

Although I always favor the intellectual approach to solving all issues, I think in some cases you need to flex some testosterone and force your will.

After all - holy spirit is non existant, most assuredly in the JW realm, so it's only you verse a bunch of geeky elders. I say - do some flexing.

You'll be amazed how all of a sudden it isn't necessary to take judicial action against you.

The Oracle

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

elder-schmelder,

How did it go?

-LWT

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

It went better then I expected. I found out that it was my dad that brought my name up to the elders and told on me. It sounds like to me that they are willing to let it go and leave me along for awhile.

I have a recording of the meeting and I might post it online.

I told them that I am just weak and just need some more time to read the bible.

elder-schmelder

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    It sounds like to me that they are willing to let it go and leave me along for awhile.

That is great news.

-LWT

• bohm
    bohm

Elder-Schmelder: It sucks it was your dad who turned you in to the thought police, but its great news you could wiggle out of the mess!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If any of the elders speak more than one language, claim that you heard him speaking in tongues and now you are stumbled.

Rub a Dub

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough
    Does this mean that they have 2 witness to my sin and that they can DF me without a JC?
    I dont know if I want to be DFed. I have not been to a meeting in about 3 years. My Grandparents, and parents are all JW's. My brother is already df'd.

Put your mind at rest. Read this: http://144000.110mb.com/index.html and if you have an open mind you will be totally convinced the JWs are wrong and that you could care less about being df'd because if you stayed in you would be living a lie to yourself and others.

JD II

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit