Through a Darkened Pane

by compound complex 730 Replies latest social entertainment

• compound complex
    compound complex

They are here, darkening the entry to my hallowed home.

At first meeting, some two months ago at the town square, I took them into my heart, these newfound friends. They were, I was certain, that rare breed who shows a genuine concern for the weight of one's words. I have always felt myself to be an excellent judge of character and reader of the heart.

My irrational but, nevertheless, substantial fears and misgivings over this recently acquired relationship with the old couple have been realized. The once cheerful aspect of my beautiful home has grown opaque, a dark and murky atmosphere bleeding muddily into every room, spreading like deadly contagion from floor, to wall to ceiling. The brooding, pestilential pall has insinuated itself into my cherished home. It has sickened me and the children, not only physically, but likewise in spirit and soul. Who or what has brought this disease upon us?

The intruders. No bolted door holds them back.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

* shudder *

• compound complex
    compound complex

(((((Baba)))))

• snowbird
    snowbird

Cast them out, CoCo.

Then open all your windows and briskly clap your hands thrice to rid your house of their baleful influence.

Can you tell that I'm all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this here Monday morn?

Love.

Sylvia

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Sylvia,

That's wonderful news, not only because you are rising above the blackness of this rued of all days, Monday, but also because you have survived last week's "womanly craziness."

We live only in the present ... right?

Thanks for sharing!

CoCo

• snowbird
    snowbird

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/politics/190998/1/Job-Pay-Cut-Imminent

Yes, sir, I'm spoiling for a fight!

John Doe had better stay in the shadows, or keep his trap shut!

Sylvia

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Syl:

Commented already on the above thread ... Thanks.

Would it please you to have me put JD in my story and have him eaten or something?

CoCo

• snowbird
    snowbird

{Would it please you to have me put JD in my story and have him eaten or something?}

Oh, would it!!!

Please, pretty please, can you do it?

And, please have a female administer the coup de grace!

Thanks.

Sylvia

• compound complex
    compound complex

Syl ...

A "WIP," for you ...

Wifi's in and out, but I shall return!

CC

• snowbird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest