• beksbks
    beksbks

*cough*

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

*cough cough*

• AGuest
    AGuest

and peace to you... that you should strut right up to her say something stoopid like, "Hey, Baby! Me Kronk. You "Pretty Booty." Mind if Kronk look at YOUR pretty booty?"

I MEANT that perhaps you should ask her out... you know, to lunch, or for a drink... for a cigarette out on the break patio... so that you can find OUT whether she minds or not. Heck, she might even EXPECT you to look under those circumstances... because you've let her know you're interested in... well, hopefully, she'll be smart enough to figure out it's a "part" of her, right now, versus HER herself. Then, perhaps you will KNOW whether she minds... 'cause most women will let you know... rather than assuming... or hoping... which could get YOUR "bottom" in trouble.

Really, once a guy (or perhaps another girl) asks a girl out for coffee, martinis, hot dogs... a toke... she KNOWS she's been scoped... somehow... somewhere... and knows whether she wants it to continue... or not. And usually will let YOU know, too. Someway... somehow.

But... perhaps I come from a different time... and truth... when things pretty much just STARTED with Phase One (i.e., the "look"), which, when not addressed, usually escalates from there to Phase Two (i.e, the unwelcome and inappropriate "comment")... and knows that the FAILURE to say, "Cut it out," is perceived, by very many guys, as an INVITATION to, "Well, sure, g'head!" I can't tell you how many times I've had to counsel male employees on this kind of issue, which employees ALWAYS respond, "Well, I didn't think I was doing anything WRONG. SHE knew I was looking and SHE didn't SAY anything!"

Peace.

A slave of Christ,

SA, shaking head and now understanding how even women members can go along with the whole WT "did you scream?"... "policy."

• beksbks
  • JeffT
    JeffT

A woman I worked for a while back related a story about when she was working at Boeing (which has to be one of the most uptight places anywhere). They had just gone through a similar seminar and everybody was watching everybody else for bad behavior (sounds like a KH). She was leaving the building at lunch with some one who had stopped by to see her. As they got off the elevator she gave him a peck on the check. A nosey busy body who knew it wasn't her husband reported her. She gets called into her supervisor's office who told her that she'd been seen kissing some one other than her husband in the building and the person who reported was offended. When asked if she had, in fact kissed some one other than her husband, her response was "Yes. My brother."

She found another job a short time later.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

What? You mean to tell me, and I mean with a straight face, that if a woman, or man for that matter, wears something that the general populace would consider to be sexy or revealing, that I should ask her permission before looking at her?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I MEANT that perhaps you should ask her out... you know, to lunch, or for a drink... for a cigarette out on the break patio...

What if you have no intention or desire to ask her out?

• musky
    musky

And you were asked to attend a sexual harassment class. Why?

• beksbks
    beksbks
    And you were asked to attend a sexual harassment class. Why?

To get some tips?

• Violia
    Violia

You know Seinfeld had a rule of thumb for the cleavage shot- "looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare . It's too risky. You get a sense of it and look away.." I guess the same would apply for the crotch shot. Actually staring at either can be a sign of aggression.(kidding a bit with some of this )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit