Is it sexual harassment...

by keyser soze 129 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Uninvited contact may constitute assualt, but in contexts other than the workplace, it does not constitute sexual harassment. Two persons must work together before the latter may occur. No employer; no sexual harassment.

I'm sorry, but you are in error, dear TD (and may you have peace). You are speaking of "workplace" sexual harassment. In many states (most, actually) the law allows people to sue others for sexual harassment, even when the harassment isn't at the job. The following people can be sued for sexual harassment, when they have a business, service, or professional relationship with the person they harassed:

1. A person's physician, psychotherapist, or dentist
    2. Attorneys
    3. Marriage, family or child counselors, licensed clinical social workers, and those with a Masters Degree in Social Work (MSW)
    4. Real estate agents and real estate appraisers
    5. Accountant bankers, trust officer, financial planners and loan officers
    6. Collection services
    7. Contractors
    8. Escrow loan officers
    9. Executors, trustees, or administrator beneficiaries
    10. Landlords and property managers
    11. Teachers
    12. Anyone who is a relationship with another that is substantially similar to any of the above

The sexual harassment must occur in the context of the relationship. For example, just because a person is a doctor does not mean he can never legally sexually harass anyone. The law says that he can't sexually harass his patients. Teachers can't sexually harass their students, etc.

In addition to this truth, criminal cases can also be brought as a civil case by the victim or his/her guardian. So... it's oranges... to, say, tangelos.

I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

sorry. The first one didn't show up, so...

• TD
    TD

Hi Shelby,

The following people can be sued for sexual harassment, when they have a business, service, or professional relationship with the person they harassed:

Yes, but we're dealing with professions of service where what happens in the business, service or professional relationship they provide is viewed as either actively part of, or an extension of the workplace. Sexual harassment must occur in that context and is not sexual harassment outside of it, which is the point of the example I gave.

In addition to this truth, criminal cases can also be brought as a civil case by the victim or his/her guardian. So... it's oranges... to, say, tangelos

Criminal cases can be persued as civil cases, but it doesn't work the other way. Civil cases, especially those involving protected conduct, which is what we are talking about, cannot be persued as criminal cases.

My example, (Freedom of speech) is constitutionally protected conduct. Beating a wife and child is not. Freedom of speech only becomes wrong in a limited number of relatively unusual situations, sexual harassment being one of them. Beating a wife and child is a felony and is always, always, always wrong regardless of the context and the manner in which it was done. There is never an alternative context in which it would be acceptable and therefore one never has to stop and think about whether the circumstances make it inappropriate. Any comparison of perception between the two is going to fail for that reason.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hmmmm. I just went by what YOU posted, dear TD (and peace to you!):

Two persons must work together before the latter may occur. No employer; no sexual harassment.

And that is an error. There need be no employer-employee relationship at all. Your statement is quite misleading and can lead to folks having an inaccurate understanding of the LAW.

with professions of service where what happens in the business, service or professional relationship they provide is viewed as either actively part of, or an extension of the workplace

Again, you are in error. There is, specifically "sexual harassment in the workplace"... AND "sexual harassment OUTSIDE of the workplace."

And stalking is a form of sexual harasment... as is some touching (if it in fact constititutes a battery) and both are crimes (albeit misdemeanors).

So, can we agree... to "disagree"? 'Cause I don't think there's really much more to be said on the subject (other than, perhaps, folks wanting to relate experiences, etc.)

Thanks... and peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• TD
    TD

Peace to you, Shelby

Me: Two persons must work together before the latter may occur. No employer; no sexual harassment.

You: And that is an error. There need be no employer-employee relationship at all. Your statement is quite misleading and can lead to folks having an inaccurate understanding of the LAW.

With respect, Shelby, I said nothing about an employer-employee relationship. I said that people must "work together." That does not require that one individual be an employer and the other be an employee nor does it require that they be coworkers. It does not even require that they both work for the same employer.

You've pointed out that the harassment need not occur at traditional workplace and I appreciate that additional information.

But I don't think that changes the fact that with sexual harrasment, the locus of the connection between harasser and victim is employment. The employer can be either a responsible or nonresponsible third party or parties; the employer can be the harasser; the employer can even be the victim, but the element of employment exists in every business, service, professional relationship and workplace. If you disagree with that and you can point me to a case where either Quid pro quo or Hostile work environement harassment was ruled to have occured without that type of connection, I would be very interested in reading it.

Maybe I'm misundertanding you, but it almost appears to me that your contention is that sexual harassment can occur between two people without any kind of working connection whatsoever (?) That's the impression I get from this statement:

And stalking is a form of sexual harasment... as is some touching (if it in fact constititutes a battery) and both are crimes (albeit misdemeanors).

Stalking is a form of criminal harassment subsumed under the states' various penal codes. (649.9 CA; 13-2923 AZ; 200-575 NV; etc.) It is not "Sexual discrimination" under Title VII Subchapter VI, Chapter 21, Title 42 of the 1964 Civil Rights Act as amended which is what we are talking about on this thread. Those are two very different things. Stalking can include a sexual element (i.e. Obscene phone calls) but it very often does not have anything whatsoever to do with sex or gender. (i.e. Harassment of a celebrity --John Lennon was shot by a stalker) Like all criminal offenses, stalking is presumed to be unwelcome from the beginning and there is no "Three pronged test" with stalking.

The distinction I'm drawing here --and maybe I'm not doing a good job at explaining it; is that many of the things that can constitute sexual harassment are not criminal offenses in and of themselves. Making offensive comments of a sexual nature can get you fired; it can get your employer sued; it can even conceivably get you sued, but it is not going to get you prosecuted because it is not a crime in and of itself. Rudeness and offense are one of the prices we pay for freedom of speech. Criminal law does not protect us from being offended.

So, can we agree... to "disagree"?

We can agree to disagree; we can agree that we are both talking about different aspects of the same thing; we can agree that we've both simply misundertood each other There are certainly positive ways to end this thread. But telling me that I'm misleading people is unfortunately, not one of them.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Peace to you, Shelby

And to you, as well, dear TD!

With respect, Shelby, I said nothing about an employer-employee relationship. I said that people must "work together."

With respect, dear one, YOU said: " No employer; no sexual harassment." Again, your statement is misleading.

That does not require that one individual be an employer and the other be an employee nor does it require that they be coworkers. It does not even require that they both work for the same employer.

I think the problem is your understanding… and use… of the words “employer,” “employee,” and “employment.” They are NOT the same as “customer/client,” “contractor,” or “contract” or “engagement.” It could be because you are misunderstanding the word “hire.” I can either “hire” someone as an EMPLOYEE (which has a definitive description and is subject to pertinent laws and taxes)… OR as a CONTRACTOR (which has an entirely different definitive description and is subject to different laws and taxes). In the first, I am actually taking such person on as my employee and thus am liable for his actions. In the second instance, however, I am merely contracting with or engaging him. I am not “employing” him.

An example would be the guy I hire to replumb my house: he is NOT my employee. He is a CONTRACTOR. Thus, there is no “employer,” at least not with regard to MY relationship with him. If there were, I would have to pay FICA, Unemployment, Medicare and payroll taxes for him. Now, he may HAVE employees… and so would be liable for any misconduct by that employee. Or, he could use independent contractors and be liable for their conduct. However, he COULD be a “one-man” show… just himself… no underlings and no contractors and, therefore, NO “employer” status. Because I do not “employ” him – I CONTRACT with him.

Thus, in order for there to be an “employer,” dear TD… there must be an EMPLOYEE. However, a contractor may be just that, AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR… and not an employer OR an employee. Doctor Mitchell… who is SELF-EMPLOYED… may sexually harass his Patient, Sinclair. There is NO employer… and so, no employee… in that instance. Independent Real Estate Broker/Agent Jones… may sexually harass potential homebuyer Smith. Again, NO employer… OR employee.

You've pointed out that the harassment need not occur at traditional workplace and I appreciate that additional information. But I don't think that changes the fact that with sexual harrasment, the locus of the connection between harasser and victim is employment.

Perhaps you should look up the distinction as to “employer”… and “independent contractor.” If you did, you would understand that sexual harassment can occur in a CONTRACTOR/CLIENT situation, dear TD… which is NOT “employment.”

The employer can be either a responsible or non-responsible third party or parties; the employer can be the harasser; the employer can even be the victim,

That is absolutely true WHERE there IS an employer… or where an employer utilizes an independent contractor. In the latter instance, even though the contractor is not literally employed by the employer, the employer can be held liable for such contractor’s misconduct AGAINST THE EMPLOYER’S EMPLOYEES.

So, if Jim Plumber’s… plumber… engages in sexual harassment, I can sue Jim Plumber… FOR THE CONDUCT OF HIS EMPLOYEE… yes. But let’s say it’s Jim Plumber himself. And he has no employees and uses no contractors. And he’s halfway done with re-plumbing my house when he tells me he will finish it IF I… what… do him a sexual “favor.” And if not, the price has just jumped $1,500. I do not employ Jim Plumber – I do not pay unemployment, FICA, Medicare, or other payroll taxes. He is not my “employee” and I am not his “employer.” And my home is NOT the “workplace.” Because if it WERE, I would need to have Labor Law, EEOC, and other posters posted where Jim could see them, as well as provide a break area, rest breaks, pay him overtime, provide workers’ comp coverage, etc.

Thus, in order for there to be an employer, there must be an employee. Both are VERY distinctive positions, however, and independent plumbing contractor, Jim, who works on his own… sets his own hours… does not have employees… and who I am not liable to labor laws for and does not have employees… can very well sexually harass me, his CUSTOMER. And I can SUE him… for emotional distress, etc.,… if I can PROVE he sexually harassed me. And no one will be liable BUT Plumber Jim.

but the element of employment exists in every business, service, professional relationship and workplace.

That is not accurate, dear TD. While both quid pro quo and hostile work environment INCLUDE the workplace and in BOTH cases, the employer can be held liable, there is ALSO sexual harassment that does NOT include the workplace.

If you disagree with that and you can point me to a case where either Quid pro quo or Hostile work environment harassment was ruled to have occurred without that type of connection, I would be very interested in reading it.

Well, I cannot point you to a case where “either quid pro quo or hostile work environment” was ruled to occur without such connection… because both of these are WORKPLACE types of sexual harassment. By default, it would HAVE to include on or the other of these. But, I can point you to a sexual harassment case that was NEITHER quid pro quo OR hostile work environment… because IT DID NOT INVOLVE THE WORKPLACE AT ALL.

The case is Davis v. County of Board of Education (1999). There, the court held that under Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (and NOT Title VII the 1964 Civil Rights Act) … SCHOOLS were in fact liable for student-on-student harassment. There was no quid pro quo there, as there was no employment relationship between ANY of the parties: the perpetrator, the victim, OR the institution. Nor was there a hostile work environment because the school was neither student’s “workplace” (i.e., neither was employed by the school) nor was there any “working” relationship.

In addition to the above, there is the CONTRACTOR/ CUSTOMER environment that I posted previously, and which I am referring to now. While the CONTRACTOR may be held liable, there is NO “employer” involved.

The FEDERAL law prohibiting sexual harassment in the workplace is Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, as amended. Title VII applies to private and most public employers, labor organizations, employment agencies, and joint employer-union apprenticeship programs with 15 or more employees.

The CALIFORNIA state law that prohibits sexual harassment in employment is the Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA). The FEHA also applies to private public employers, employment agencies, labor organizations, state licensing boards, and state and local governments but that have 1 or more employees. Unlike Title VII, FEHA also provides protection against sexual harassment for persons who provide services pursuant to a contract.

And California Civil Code Section 51.9 addresses contractors (non-employers) specifically.

Maybe I'm misundertanding you, but it almost appears to me that your contention is that sexual harassment can occur between two people without any kind of working connection whatsoever? That's the impression I get from this statement: “And stalking is a form of sexual harassment... as is some touching (if it in fact constitutes a battery) and both are crimes (albeit misdemeanors).”

That is not my contention at all. My contention is that you’re confusing “workplace” sexual harassment (which means there is an employment relationship) with “non-workplace” sexual harassment (which means there is NOT an employment relationship). “WorkING”… and “workPLACE” are NOT synonymous… for purposes of the law.

Stalking is a form of criminal harassment subsumed under the states' various penal codes. (649.9 CA; 13-2923 AZ; 200-575 NV; etc.) It is not "Sexual discrimination" under Title VII Subchapter VI, Chapter 21, Title 42 of the 1964 Civil Rights Act as amended which is what we are talking about on this thread.

Ummm… first, I was not aware that we were discussing sexual “discrimination,” per se. True, sexual harassment is a FORM of sexual discrimination; however, I was of the understanding that we were discussing sexual “harassment” specifically and stalking is indeed a form of sexual harassment. Here are a couple/few items of support:

http://www.sexualharassment.uiowa.edu/faq.php (See Question 19)

http://www.sexualharassmentsupport.org/Stalking.html

http://manuals.ucdavis.edu/ppm/380/380-12.htm (See Section V.C.2.)

Second, my statement was that stalking… and certain “touching”… is a form of sexual harassment (and it is) AS WELL AS a crime. This is true. If I consistently call you, email you, send you letters, etc.… because I want sexual favors from you… I am not only sexually harassing you, but perhaps even stalking you, which is a crime. If I “touch” you unwelcomingly, that, too, can be a form of sexual harassment… and if I do it to the point it is can construed as battery that, too, is a crime.

Those are two very different things. Stalking can include a sexual element (i.e. Obscene phone calls) but it very often does not have anything whatsoever to do with sex or gender. (i.e. Harassment of a celebrity --John Lennon was shot by a stalker)

You are correct: very often it DOESN’T have anything whatsoever to do with sex or gender. However, WHEN IT DOES… it is also construed as sexual harassment. Surely, you “get” that.

Like all criminal offenses, stalking is presumed to be unwelcome from the beginning and there is no "Three pronged test" with stalking.

Ahh, a “law” student, are ya? Well, I believe there is both a federal AND state (at least, in California) “test” as to stalking. Federally, it’s 18 USC 110A, which has four “prongs.” In California, it’s Penal Code Section 646.9. And note, there the “test” is 2-3 “pronged” and includes conduct that must be “willful”, “malicious,” and “repeated”… “following” OR “HARASSING.” There must also be a “credible threat” AND “intent to place a person in fear for his or her safety… or that of his or her immediate family.”

The distinction I'm drawing here --and maybe I'm not doing a good job at explaining it; is that many of the things that can constitute sexual harassment are not criminal offenses in and of themselves.

I absolutely and totally agree!

Making offensive comments of a sexual nature can get you fired; it can get your employer sued; it can even conceivably get you sued, but it is not going to get you prosecuted because it is not a crime in and of itself.

Again, you are in error, dear TD. There does not need to be crime in order for me to sue you in such an instance. I offer the following examples:

http://womenscenter.virginia.edu/sdvs/legalrights/civilsuit.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_Jones

And the following from the U.S. Dept. of Transportation website:

Can individuals be legally liable for harassment, or just employers? - “Some courts have held that individual employees cannot be liable under Title VII. Some state laws, however, do impose personal liability on individuals for perpetrating harassment. While employers often provide a legal defense for supervisors in a lawsuit, an employer may be entitled, after a court decision against it, to recover damages and legal expenses from a supervisor whose unauthorized conduct created the problem.” http://www.dotcr.ost.dot.gov/Documents/complaint/ Preventing_Sexual_Harassment.htm

AND… if the incidence was SEVERE enough… I MIGHT even be able to sue you as a TORT. For instance, for ASSAULT… and perhaps even INTENTIONAL INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS. AND… if you TOUCHED me during such harassment, and I can prove that such “touching” constituted a BATTERY… I can sue you for that, too!

Rudeness and offense are one of the prices we pay for freedom of speech. Criminal law does not protect us from being offended.

So, YOU consider “sexual harassment” as a situation where someone was simply exercising their “freedom” of speech, albeit perhaps rude and offensive in the process? Really… Hmmmm… perhaps I was wrong, then. Perhaps YOUR name is/was actually “Bob,” even now, not just in a former life (my DEEP apologies to you, dear JD! Methinks I misspoke!)

We can agree to disagree; we can agree that we are both talking about different aspects of the same thing; we can agree that we've both simply misunderstood each other There are certainly positive ways to end this thread. But telling me that I'm misleading people is unfortunately, not one of them.

I agree perhaps we should just disagree. I agree perhaps we are both talking about different aspects of the same thing (“working” vs. “employment”). I agree that perhaps we misunderstood one another (though, I think that you misunderstand the terms you are using is closer to the truth). And I DO want to end this on a positive note. BUT… you ARE misleading people:

1. There does NOT need to be an employer OR a “workplace” for sexual harassment to take place;

2. An independent contractor is NOT necessarily an employer OR an employee;

3. Stalking CAN be a form of sexual harassment;

4. There ARE actually “prongs” to test stalking;

5. You CAN be sued, personally, depending on your state; and

6. Sexual harassment is NOT simply someone exercising their freedom of speech OR being “rude.”

So, what “year” are you? I’m thinking maybe a 2L. Because certainly, you would (indeed, SHOULD) have known a little more as to all of these things by year 3…

Peace to you, dear TD!

A slave of Christ,

SA… ummmm, JD

• mysterious437
    mysterious437

Maybe if you slapped her ass... eff if checking someone out was a crime Id have been sent to the chair by now.

• TD
    TD

Hello Shelby,

After reading your latest, I think I might understand the disconnect here. I think we are misunderstanding each other in two areas:

The first is the type of sexual harassment under discussion

The OP asked:

Is it sexual harassment.......if you check out a female co-worker from behind? According to a harassment class I attended for work it is.

You entered the thread with this statment: (Page 1)

According to the LAW... it is absolutely sexual harassment IF it is unconsented and/or unwelcome... by the female co-worker... OR if it offends any other co-worker. This is particularly true, if you have ANY kind of employment superiority over that "co-worker." Your obligation to report another co-worker is most probably company policy, because it isn't the law (how in the world could they enforce it)... UNLESS... you are a supervisor.

I entered the thread with this statment: (Page 2)

Sexual harassament vis a vis hostile work environment is determined by a three prong test:

Your next post: (Page 2)

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of1964 (and peace to you, JD). The legal definition of sexual harassment is "unwelcome verbal, visual, or physical conduct of a sexual nature that is severe or pervasive and affects working conditions or creates a hostile work environment."

On page 3, you gave a link to an EEOC document; On page 4, you gave an personal example of sexual harassment at a company function; On page 5, you discussed company dress code, and hostile work environment.

On page six, I said:

Without trying to be overly argumentative or trivializing real, egregious instances like VIII experienced, I really think it muddies the water to mix criminal law with workplace (Civil) law in these discussions.

To me, it seemed clear that throughout this thread, we have been talking about Quid pro quo and Hostile work environment sexual harassment and nothing else.

The reason I did not grasp that you were talking about more than this until just now is because I thought you were talking about the extension of a 'Hostile work environment' outside of the place of employment. There are plenty of legitimate examples of this including company functions, such as retreats, trade shows, etc and even events that may occur after hours if those events are out of town. (e.g. Dinners employees may eat together) It has also recently been extended into the doctor patient relationship and other situations where the victim cannot break off the relationship without suffering loss. That misunderstanding is mine. I should have asked you to elaborate on your 12 examples before replying.

The second area where I think there is misunderstanding between us is exactly what legal principle we're talking about. I'm only talking about one. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 is about discrimination. That's stated in the mission and preamble. Title VII is about employment discrimination. As amended, the Act includes sexual harassment as a form of employment discrimination.

So I'm not 100% sure where you're coming from when you say:

Ummm… first, I was not aware that we were discussing sexual “discrimination,” per se. True, sexual harassment is a FORM of sexual discrimination; however, I was of the understanding that we were discussing sexual “harassment” specifically and stalking is indeed a form of sexual harassment.

Clear up to at least the top of page 7 on this thread, employment related gender discrimination is exactly what we've been talking about . Government websites, books, legal papers and articles of all discriptions universally state: "Sexual harassment is a form of gender discrimination that is in violation of Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act."

I agree that stalking is definitely harassment. When that harassment is of a sexual nature, it's correct, semantically to call it "Sexual harassment." But in this discussion, that is frankly confusing. I understand that they can technically be called by the same name, but we're dealing with two different offenses proscribed in two different bodies of law with two different legal remedies. If you truly believe they should even be discussed in the same breath, then I'm simply going to return to my original observation that I think mixing civil and criminal law muddies the water.

Making offensive comments of a sexual nature can get you fired; it can get your employer sued; it can even conceivably get you sued, but it is not going to get you prosecuted because it is not a crime in and of itself
    Again, you are in error, dear TD. There does not need to be crime in order for me to sue you in such an instance.

I'm at a complete loss as to what you think the error is here. Your statement and mine do not contradict each other at all. I didn't say that one couldn't be sued. Quite the opposite, I clearly acknowledged it. What I did say is that one couldn't be prosecuted. There's a big difference.

1. There does NOT need to be an employer OR a “workplace” for sexual harassment to take place

I've acknowledged twice now that there does not need to be a workplace. In the context of my comments (Quid pro quo and hostile work environment) and in over 85% of this thread, an employer is required at some point in the connection between harasser and victim as you have acknowledged.

2. An independent contractor is NOT necessarily an employer OR an employee;

I understand that. How the independent contractor is viewed varies depending on the body of law under consideration. For purposes of liability, it's not determined by whether you pay his FICA, Medicare, Unemployment and Payroll taxes, it's usually determined by the criteria of agency law, which is typically compiled into a 20 point checklist, but that is neither here nor there. I've said absolutely nothing about independent contractors in this discussion.

3. Stalking CAN be a form of sexual harassment;

Yes, but not the type of sexual harassment we talked about on the first six pages of this thread.

4. There ARE actually “prongs” to test stalking;

Yes, but it's not the three three prongs I listed on page 2 of this thread for determining hostile work environment, which is what I was referring to.

5. You CAN be sued, personally, depending on your state; and

???

I acknowledged that very explicitly.

6. Sexual harassment is NOT simply someone exercising their freedom of speech OR being “rude.”

???

I have not said that. What I have said is that speech which can constitute sexual harassment is not a criminal offense. Your point #6 leads directly into this closely related comment:

So, YOU consider “sexual harassment” as a situation where someone was simply exercising their “freedom” of speech, albeit perhaps rude and offensive in the process? Really… Hmmmm perhaps I was wrong, then. Perhaps YOUR name is/was actually Bob,even now, not just in a former life (my DEEP apologies to you, dear JD! Methinks I misspoke!)

Honestly, Shelby. With the possible exception of Sylvia, you are the very last person on JWN I would have expected that from. I stated things very clearly.

For example, while you can and should be fired for making off-color comments or lewd double-entendres to your coworkers, as long as your language was not threatening, you're not going to be arrested, charged, jailed, arraigned, tried, convicted, sentenced and ultimately fined or imprisoned for exercising what is ultimately a constitutional right.

Freedom of speech only becomes wrong in a limited number of relatively unusual situations, sexual harassment being one of them.

For the umpteenth time, we're dealing with two different bodies of law. Civil and criminal. The irresponsible exercise of freedom of speech is wrong and can justify civil action while still not being a criminal offense. I don't know if you're being deliberately obtuse for the sole purpose of delivering a backhanded insult and making someone who simply has a friendly disagreement with you look like a pig, or if you truly don't understand the distinction here.

Regardless, when a thread turns personal like this, my participation in it is over.

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

Having read your latest response, I think the "problem" occurred in that perhaps I misunderstood your statement "no workplace, no sexual harassment." I took that statment as all inclusive (i.e., there HAD to be a workplace in order for their to BE sexual harassment); however, your response indicates that perhaps that is not what you intended.

In that light, I apologize for MY "misunderstaning"... and any offense you may have taken (though, note, my understanding is that the irresponsible exercise of freedom of speech can also be a criminal defense - for instance, graffiti). BUT... nevermind. Let's just agree to disagree. Truly, it's really not important to me to be "right." I just thought, with this subject, being accurate was helpful. And, no, I don't think either you OR JD are really named "Bob."

This will be my last look... and response... as I will not be able to return for some time. So, the greates of love and peace to you... and "keep your eyes on the road!" -

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Honestly, Shelby. With the possible exception of Sylvia, you are the very last person on JWN I would have expected that from.

My tooth hurts.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit