What do you want for Christmas???

by babygirl75 72 Replies latest jw friends

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I wouldn't mind a 72" LED screen. Check that, I'll take a 60".

But what I am really looking forward to - is seeing the look in my baby girls eyes when she opens her present... that's right a 60" LED TV.

Merry Christmas, honey.

The Oracle

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Dissed, That's a great idea. lol

Kwin, I want you to babe ;) Your werewolf friends miss ya buddy. Need to come back and play the next one with us!!

Sacolton, I'm sure you'll find a new girl. You're a great guy!

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

Yea i have pictures ... teehee

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

What about something he couldn't have in JW land? My hubby wanted to try cigars. He has turned into liking to have one at work each day. Last year I bought him chocolate ones...he was excited...then a little disappointed when he discovered they were chocolate. I didn't want to contribute to his demise from tobacco! This year...he's getting a nice box of real ones! I'm betting he's going to think they're chocolate! LOL!

He's gotten a brass Zippo lighter with a cougar on it (He loves mountain lions), I've gotten him nice pens with engraving from Things Remembered for his shirt pocket. He loves having a nice pen to use at work. He loves coffee...so he got an expresso machine and coffe grinder for a birthday. One of his favorites was a nice CASE jack knife. He loves them.

Hope those ideas help. They're pretty economical too! The pens and lighter were about $25 each and the knife was $50. The expresso machine and grinder I bought at Walmart for $50 for both of them. The cigars will probably set me back 50-100. A new beard trimmer is something he couldn't have back then either!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Kitten, My hubby now has never been (and never will be) a JW.

Those are good gifts for your hubby. Mine hates any kind of smoking and doesn't drink coffee....*sigh*

He does like knives, but his brother just got him some cool ones for his b-day.

I've basically just played it safe. Got him a new coat, new clothes and cologne. Not sure what else I might pick up.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

health insurance

enough $ for a retirement fund

new shoes so I can stop wearing slippers (that's just because I am so damn picky with shoes)(I REALLY want Doc Martens :)

and well just for fun....

To be able to freaking see Aerosmith in concert before Steven Tyler kicks it, and well, it ain't looking good folks.

• ninja
    ninja

suntan lotion.....I'll be in tenerife....woo hoo

• snowbird
    snowbird

Will you be visiting this, Ninja?

Sylvia

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

A divorce.

• ninja
    ninja

it's a wee place called palm mar sylv....guess what...you can walk round it on google earth.....shockeroony

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit