What do you want for Christmas???

by babygirl75 72 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I love Christmas time and decorating. So sad it took me 25years to actually get to celebrate it!

My son is already making his list. He is getting older (11) and is growing out of just wanting toys. He has asked for PS3 games (specifically Modern Warfare) and above all else....lots of cash! lol

I've got a serious addiction to KVZ purses. I just found out my M-I-L bought me a new purse and one of the Rolling Travel suitcases made by Kathy Van Zeeland! Yay!!! But have to wait till christmas to get it.

Got to think of something for the hubby.....You guys are so difficult! lol Give me some suggestions for a man that doesn't need anything (he already has me! )

So what do you want this year???

• blondie
    blondie

Peace on earth.

• Finally-Free
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'd like a new roof, a high efficiency furnace, and a tankless water heater.

W

edited to add: I don't know why I have a blank post above this one. I only clicked once.

• snowbird
    snowbird

A new house with a fireplace in a safer area.

Sylvia

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Everyone wants Peace, Blondie.....*sigh*

That's some big ticket items there FF! You better be extra nice! lol

I'd love a fireplace too Sylvia! I want my friend safe too!! Are you in a high crime area?

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Babygirl, what I want is Ms C (my gf) in a bow and nothing else. Pretty sure your hubby would love something similar

• John Doe
    John Doe

An estate in fee simple in the oil and mineral rights to 10,000 acres in Texas, all set up in an irrevocable trust for the sole benefit of myself.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

heeheehee...he gets that everyday!

Bigwilly....Your g-friend is a lucky lucky girl!!!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Come back into reality JD....I know it's a hard concept for you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit