Is the partakers numbers out yet...

by 1914BS 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

I'm guessing from the charts on jwfacts.com and a ruler that it was '77 or '78. It's really hard to tell from those tiny graphs, unfortunately.

UPDATE: It was 1977 according to this thread.

- Lime

• wobble
    wobble

A really clever person ,not me,no good at maths, could work out how many DIFFERENT individuals have partaken in modern times.

Since say, 1879 it must be quite an interesting total, and if numbers continue to rise, who are the ones partaking "un-worthily" ?

I think that the fiction of the 144,000 is getting harder and harder to sustain,like a lot of WT crap.

Love

Wobble.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

In a group that size, some 1 % die annually. In a group such as the one we are talking about here, more than 1 % will die annually because of the age composition - if they were all in their 70s, towards 4 % would. If we assume 4 %, and 10,000 in the mid-70s, then some 400 would die annually. If the number is constant next year, it means some 400 are new ones. To make it easy and multiple 400 by 35 years since the mid 70s, it would mean 14,000 have died and thus as a calculation all those now being anointed and 40 % more are new ones. This is a calculation only of course, and just a numbers' game, but it shows that almost all the mid-70s ones would have died and been replaced since then. 14,000 plus today's 10,000 makes 24,000 - one sixth of all ..................

• wobble
    wobble

Thanks Old Hippie,

and if you take that calculation back to 1879 ?

I guess it means a lot in the 20th and 21st century are not really of the 144,000 and even more in the 1st century were fake !

Love

Wobble

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Wasn't the partaker's numbers around 8,700 in 2005? Jehovah must not like his current bunch of rulers with him in heaven.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Maybe J didn't realise how complicated ruling invisibly will be and has ordered reinforcements?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I heard a rumor from Bethel the patakers 2009 figures are up a bit.......144,004!!!! FOUR OF THEM ARE JUST FAKERS!

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

the number of genuine anointed who partake directed by holy spirit clearly is not.

1914bs,

When I was a member I realized that there was no such thing as a genuine anointed who partook that was directed by holy spirit in the Watchtower organization. None period. And this conclusion was not difficult to arrive at. Why? Because anyone genuinely appointed by Holy Spirit would not support the way they go about this and would expose their false teachings. The very idea of looking at such so called numbers or even imagine that their could be some truth to them is a sick practice. Why? Because everyone should be partaking and the very idea that some that do partake and not tell the rest to do the same is not Christian of them. They do not understand scripture and could not be appointed by holy spirit.

Now you all know that the ones that do partake will do it on what they call Nisan 14. Well how could that be since unleavened bread was never eaten on the 14th. Unleavened bread was holy, blessed and abuse of it was punishable by their Law. It could only be eaten from the 15th to the 21st. Passover was named after it and such use was critical to the week of Passover. Can any of them read or understand such simple texts? If they could then they would know that the scriptures do not teach such a practice. So how could holy spirit be involved with anyone keeping such a practice? The whole thing is a scam and millions are buying it to their detriment. You will find more information on this at: http://home.earthlink.net/~jmalik/ch9notes.txt

Joseph

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Will someone please explain the difference between 'anointed' and 'genuine anointed'?

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

do you even need to ask> it will be 8 thousand and something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit