In the Interests of Unity Between us Brits and You Yanks...

by creativhoney 221 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

wow....great minds and all that undercover....or is it....fools seldom differ?

• sacolton
    sacolton

I don't know much about Scotland except that the British killed William Wallace and that wasn't very nice because he wanted freedom.

• undercover
    undercover

I guess we're not so different after all, us 'mericans and you Brits (and Scots).

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

I cant fathom out american plug sockets, they just fall out of the wall? why is that. doesnt it get annoying when your lights go out? or is that just in hotels

• undercover
    undercover

They make pills for that now...

• ninja
    ninja

nothing like our sturdy plugs........3 prongs good....2 prongs bad

• ninja
    ninja

yep....if I remember one thing about america...........it will be the wimpiest plugs in existence........in fact the new york blackouts were probably caused by some clumsy workman walking into a giant flimsy plug

• ninja
    ninja

sorry guys....I'm talking pish.....its the tiger beer

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

OKOKOK..

right, Missile is pronounced Miss - ailse - because thats how its spelt, like while, not whittle. whittle and spittle arent spelled whittile and spitile so sort it out American cousins..

Al-oo-min-um has an 'i' in that you miss out.

British Super heroes.. well ok, you have that, but we have James Bond, he wouldnt be half as interesting if he were American

for all that are confused, randy means horny..

pants means trousers, it also means rubbish, not as in garbage but as in thats rubbish that its crap its pants.

and Ninja NY plugs. BAAAAD

• sacolton
    sacolton

Ninja, is the Primae Noctis Law still in effect there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit