Is internet dating for losers?

by Newborn 82 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Creativhoney - that's the funniest thing I've read in a long time ... reminded me of the episode of 'Jonathan Creek' where Maddie (Caroline Quentin) goes on a blind date with Nigel Planer (can't recall character's name) and he's about 20 years older and 3 stone heavier than the photo he sent her - and married.

• sacolton
    sacolton

CH, you wanna fly to Oklahoma tonight and watch some telly? I can grab us some fish and chips. Jolly good?

By the way, I have references. Ask Sabrina. I'm working on my Brit speak ...

I absobloodylootely feel jammy to consider you a barmy mate.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Some of these are hysterical, but encouraging. I never realized so many people had worse social skills than me.

W

• highdose
    highdose

i've tried internet dating in the JW world and out of it, have to say the worldy men seem better cabilre but only slightly, most just wanted to get their leg over.

Ok so where are all the good men then? the ones our freinds tell us we deserve?

• sacolton
    sacolton

*ahem*

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

highdose are you saying that ex jw men are less likely to want to get their leg over? given the old rules I imagine its all they want to do heheh ;)

and the good men who our friends tell us we deserve are usually married to our friends. - oh and sacolton by the looks of it too lol.

Oklahoma is a bit far though :) especially if you try to be English? - ill come if you play video games with me, take me for a thai and dont use expressions like jolly good heheh, as they only exist in mary poppins.. and we DONT all eat fish and chips lol *sigh* so much to learn. gives me an idea for a thread.

• highdose
    highdose

no just that worldly men are frighteningly upfront about it in every way. BTW i'm single again for this very reason:(

The english are a very diverse culture, most typical sterotypes of them are just that, sterotypes. I never say jolly good, and rarely have fish and chips as its very fattening and i have a figure to maintain.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

same here highdose. - I wish i could have chippy tea once a week but then I would look like vanessa feltz. but I suppose it does paint a charming pictture for our tourist culture, sadly you are more likely to be beaten up by a scally and have your shoes nicked while being told to f off than have a nice man in a bowler hat be jolly to you ;)

yes some are upfront, - but turn the tables I say, do it back, do some dumping and sleep with someone and never call them again... its always gratifying to do it once ;)

• highdose
    highdose

hmm think maybe i dumped enough JW losers to last me a life time! oh boy could i tell some tales about that!

... anyway sleeping dogs etc

• beksbks
    beksbks

You girls appear to be missing the guy wildly waving his arms to draw attention to himself

There ya go Sac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit