A debate for S.O.M

by Lillith26 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Isaac,

The Kingdom belongs to GOD The Almighty. He put Jesus in charge of the "Heavenly" realm. Jesus rules in the heavens and the law is passed down to the earth. That is where I come in. These are the belongings that the slave receives from Jesus at Matthew 24.

When Jesus arrives in The Kingdom is when the slave is born, or comes to be. Jesus arrived according to prophecy not back in 1914 but after the 911 attacks and around the war in The Middle East. Jesus is The Prince that stands up on behalf of the "holy ones" or Abrahams offspring through Ishmael.

The slave is only "One" person, me.

t.f.d.s.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

nice make up dude, if that's you.

and you are anti-gay? whoever is in that photo clearly isn't straight!

Its me and yes I have makeup on for the photo. I have been thought of as gay before so no big deal. I have no idea why besides that I am fit and well groomed most of the time. My favorite attire is a black tank top with jeans and my black shoes. I overheat easy so have to dress cool or with less clothing. I think I was 47 in that photo or maybe 48 not sure....

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

I have been thought of as gay before so no big deal. I have no idea why

could be the foundation, eye shadow, lipstick and "I'm a queen" look?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Lillith26..
    Shelby would ask me to ask him myself... She is a beautiful soul...
    and it is very apparent to me that she is a true follower of Christ....
    This guy- sadly just does not get it!..

Good morning Lillith26!..

Yes..Shelby would ask you,to ask Jesus yourself..

Shelby would give you an honest answer to your question though..

Then direct you to Jesus..

Thats the differnce between a Christian like Shelby..

And..

The clowns who pretend to be Christian and won`t give you a straight answer..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Twitch
    Twitch

Son of Man

I am not claiming to be anything, I am destined to be king upon the earth, this is true.

The slave is only "One" person, me.

Are you kidding me?

could be the foundation, eye shadow, lipstick and "I'm a queen" look?

LOL. Every king needs a queen,...

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Nope just a foundation to get an even tone for the photo nothing else.....that is typical look it up under "photography".....duh ! !

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Sorry, I have to jump back in...and respectfully ask you SOM:

1) What is your scriptural basis for your statement that your appointment as FDS came after the 911 attacks?

2) What is your scriptural basis to your statement that you, and you alone are the FSD in light of the fact that the parables of Matt 24-25, and their parallels in Luke contain one parable showing 2 of the 3 slaves declared righteous?

If you are unable to substantiate Jesus taking kingly power after the 911 attacks, you are unable to substantiate that you were chosen in 2001, since the parables show the appointment upon Jesus return.

My other question is this- What is your role (assuming you are correct) and how are you carrying it out? Must one identify with you for salvation?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

The issues of homosexuality was brought up in the OT, Paul being a pharisee (former) echoed his training in the matter, he also said on at least one occasion that certian views he had were HIS and certain views were the Lords, he made that distinction ( although I am not sure if that pertains to homosexuality).

Jesus was silent on the matter because it was never an issue with his ministry or to whom he was preaching.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

My other question is this- What is your role (assuming you are correct) and how are you carrying it out? Must one identify with you for salvation?

These are "excellent" questions and I have a deep respect for you. Allow me to take them one at a time.......give me a few please
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ok, if you prefer you can PM me. I am leaving in a few mins and wont be back online till tomorrow. I am not trying to attack...I am simply trying to understand exactly what you beleive and why.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit