A debate for S.O.M

by Lillith26 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Please stop giving me the run around...

As far as I know one does not exist. Let me ask you this. Was it labeled as "righteous" or "unrighteous" to practice homosexuality? Or for men to sleep with men?
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OutLaw- was his nickname 'Willy' ??? LOL

Some people call him Willy..

His full name is William "Rocket Pants" Johnson..

Gods last name is Johnson..

So everyone in Gods family is a Johnson..

Jehovah Johnson..

Jesus Johnson..

William(Willy "Rocket Pants")Johnson..

Satan the Devil Johnson..

Ect..

Ect..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Som, in another thread you mentioned Sodom and Gemorrah being proof that God does not like homosexuality.

Genesis 19- Here we see Lot offering up his two virgin daughters to the townsmen of Sodom. If you read verse 4, it says that “…all the men from every part of the city of Sodom…” The verse says that all the men of Sodom were there- wait a minute. All of the men of Sodom were homosexual? What are the chances? That did not make sense to me. I did a little online research and found that the Hebrew word used in that scripture, yada, usually is translated as the verb “to know”. http://www.biblestudytools.com/Lexicons/Hebrew/freqdisp.cgi?book=ge&number=03045&count=52&version=kjv

The versions that say the men of Sodom wanted to have sex with the strangers have a blatant mistranslation of the Bible. I checked through the three translations that I personally have, and they are all wrong!

So why would Lot offer up his two virgin daughters to the townspeople? Lot wasn’t offering his daughters to be gang raped by a bunch of homosexual men, which doesn’t make any sense in the first place. Why would homosexual men want women? Sodom was known for idol worship. (Go ahead a Google it.) Genesis 19:8 Lot says, “…you can do what you like with them.” What Lot was doing was offering his daughters to the crowd to be used as human sacrifice to pagan gods. That's why Sodom and Gemorrah were destroyed.

• Jadeen
  • Lillith26
    Lillith26

Labled by whom exactly ????? I dont much care what Paul Labled people, MY question for YOU was simple, Did Jesus say or teach this??? if he DID- then where is the passage that HE STATES THIS????????

Definition of 'giving the run around'- answering a question with a question! are you still a JW that practises Paulianity???- just an observation....

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

ROTFL Oh OutLaw... you crack me up! Jojo Johnson LOL

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Labled by whom exactly ????? I dont much care what Paul Labled people, MY question for YOU was simple, Did Jesus say or teach this??? if he DID- then where is the passage that HE STATES THIS????????

Definition of 'giving the run around'- answering a question with a question! are you still a JW that practises Paulianity???- just an observation....

Labeled by GOD as being righteous or unrighteous. What you are doing is taking things out of context where you have to take the bible as a whole. Your way of reasoning will not hold up anywhere........

So again, is it considered righteous or unrighteous to practice homosexuality? Please answer the question.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Lillith26..

Your better off asking Aguest/Shelby.."Jesus Questions"..

If theres a Question about Jesus..

That girl knows the answer..

Shelby is the Real Deal..

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Dont deviate from the task at hand... you cant find one can you???? one little passage of Jesus calling homosexual people 'unrightious'.... that was what I asked...

circular reasoning does NOT sit well with me.... the bible is not whole... much was 'debated on' and 'left out' and 'rewritten' and all by MEN!

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Dont deviate from the task at hand... you cant find one can you???? one little passage of Jesus calling homosexual people 'unrightious'.... that was what I asked...

circular reasoning does NOT sit well with me.... the bible is not whole... much was 'debated on' and 'left out' and 'rewritten' and all by MEN!

I already told you as far as I know one does not exist. Now your turn to answer my question. You are avoiding it like the plague because I will then prove you wrong.....

t.f.d.s.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit