A debate for S.O.M

by Lillith26 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

The guy you are referring to claimed to be J.W. but yet he is gay. Ask any J.W. if that is allowable in their faith. If you notice that person has been signed up since 2008 yet that was his very first post..... ? ? ?

t.f.d.s.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

Jewish.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

but seems you are very hung up on other people not practicing their own religions properly. Im not trying to judge anyone thats not my job, but why let it rile you? everyone is different.. its not hurting anyone. religion often breeds a lot more hatred than love in this kind of capacity.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Jewish.

Are you saying you are Jewish? For some reason you feel that "white" man made up the bible in order to take over the world ? I am a descendant of Abraham out of the tribe of Levi......

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

but seems you are very hung up on other people not practicing their own religions properly. Im not trying to judge anyone thats not my job, but why let it rile you? everyone is different.. its not hurting anyone. religion often breeds a lot more hatred than love in this kind of capacity.

Just consider me to be a person like Jesus. Jewish people were looking for a "literal" king upon the earth. I am he.....

Jesus Christ is king in the heavens "my kingdom is no part of this world". The Kingship stems down from the KING OF KINGS, GOD......through Jesus, then to me. I will sit upon the throne of David upon the earth. I am the one that will fulfill what the Jewish people were seeking back in that day.

t.f.d.s.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

He was probably hoping that the post police (you) were out to lunch!

Is it possible that a person be gay and a JW? YES!!!! does this faith allow it? NO but if I may point out the hypocricy of your statement...

• YOUR faith requires that you do unto others, love your neighbour etc... -YOU do NOT do this....
    • YOUR faith teaches that you should not jugde lest you be judged.... -YOU constantly judge others....
    • YOUR faith teaches that you should love your enemies- YOU just come straight out with your firey coals....
    • YOUR faith requires that you be peaceable with all manner of men -YOU go out of your way to start arguments....

YOU are a poor example of your faith, and you have the hide to call your self a faithful and discreet slave.......

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I am who I am. I am now off to have breakfast.

Have a good day

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

yes, out of the tribe of Levi by definition would make you Jewish.

and you are claiming to be the King? - so the model photography, is that like an alter ego? like Superman?

oh please, can I rule the world with you?

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

WTF???? are you claimming to be the next Messiah?????

*Amy shakes her head in disbelief*... *now shes laughing her butt off*... *now reality is sinking in...*

GET HELP BUDDY! NOW!!!!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I am who I am? Are you claiming to be the "I am" of Exodus???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit