Demonic Possesion of Inaminate Objects

by cantleave 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VM44
    VM44

What about items purchased on eBay?

Never heard of any demon possessed objects from there.

There must be a Demon-Filter in place!

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Oracle - I heard that same clown picture story about a family in my cong.

I've also had those scary dreams. But I've not had them since I left the borg.

I've heard a first-hand story from a missionary couple who were visiting a tribe that practiced voodoo, etc. How they were tormented by demons all night long in their tent.

However, the worst story came from my mom. She had purchased some chairs at a Catholic second-hand shop in preparation for a family gathering. She said she then kept noticing a horrible smell in the basement every time she came down (where the chairs were). I told her I didn't think it was related, but she insisted there was something wrong with the chairs. Then one night she says a demon came into her bed. So she got rid of the chairs. Her story horrified me, of course. I later came across an interesting book that documented the phenomenon of people believing they had had intimate encounters with demons during the night - related to the whole sleeping phenomena of night terrors and paralysis.

I believe in the power of belief. JWs have such a powerful belief in the power of demons that I'm sure they can bring these kinds of stories to life easily.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit