What is it with men?...

by highdose 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    1) not wanting to ask for directions

Most of the times I asked for directions the information was either wrong or inaccurate. I can get lost without anyone's help, so I won't ask for directions. I'll buy a map. I make it a point to know where I'm going before I leave the house.

2) getting a kick out of seeing people blown up in movies

Most people are assholes, and it's a joy to see them blow up.

3) ... need i mention the toliet seat???

When I go to the bathroom I am willing to expend the energy it takes to raise the toilet seat. Why are women not willing to expend the energy it takes to lower it? Is it laziness? Or is it simply that women do not know how to correctly operate the aforementioned toilet seat? If this is the case I'm willing to produce an instructional video free of charge.

W

• frozen one
    frozen one

Yeah especially 'pigmen'. the kind that make everything into a sexual innuendo.

Hey baby. Do you want some innuendo? Know what I mean? Wink, wink...oink.

or how about the over weight middle aged men who look at young girls letcherously and somehow think that the girls will find them attractive?

Yet when they see me driving the Bentley, I'm the hottest guy they have ever seen in their lives.

• poppers
    poppers

1) not wanting to ask for directions

It's never bothered me to ask for directions. I don't see the point of being lost.

2) getting a kick out of seeing people blown up in movies

When I was a kid there was a certain fascination with those kind of movies, but I've grown out of that, thankfully.

3) ... need i mention the toliet seat???

I can't stand to see the toilet seat up unless I need to have it there when doing my business. I even keep the lid down when it's not in use.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Mine will not take the 5 steps necessary to put dirty laundry in the hamper; he leaves it on the floor. He's a TV-remote Nazi, will not eat a list of foods as long as your arm, a procrastinator about nearly everything, and always, always forgets one essential detail whether it's giving driving directions or showing me how to do something on the computer.

On the other hand, he carries in the groceries when my joints ache, he's unfailingly patient with my moodiness, so good with children it makes me jealous. He's generous to a fault, kills wasps that get in the house while I stand by screeching, sings like an angel, and has patiently endured my crazy JW parents and sibs for almost 40 years.

I wouldn't trade him in for anything or anyone.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

lol frozen one, contrary to what men think, driving bentleys does not make fat unattractive old mem sexy. - but it gives them the confidence to try it on with women who just arent interested lol. I had a guy hit on me the other week with an Aston Martin Vanquish S and we were all in and he tried to kiss me, well I can only say he lunged in and it felt like a dog had licked my face. Ugh I said thats not how you kiss someone, - he sulked for the rest of the evening, I think he thought because he had the car he didnt need to work on anything else hehe.

a guy piched my backside in a pub last week. I spun round and said what the hell do you think you are doing? in fact I got a bit agressive, I said, keep your hands to yourself and dont ever touch me again. he stammered er er er and then shouted F*** off really loud in my face, but nonetheless he went away and didnt bother me again.

once I went on a date with this man and it was online dating, when i met he had white hair unlike his photo, was short fat and 15 years older than he claimed. amused I dined with him, but within 5 mins of sitting down he said 'I really want to see you again' and I thought I bet you do you lecherous old pervert, hehe, he kept trying to take my hands until I said, will you just not touch me its making me feel uncomfortable.. I think the evening kind of went downill from there. .

as for the what is it with women... I guess we arent witness women, submissive and towing the line, we can hold our own, - wow we can even get the same education and rates of pay. - and some men just don't like that.. but hey thats how it is on the other side :D

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

So creativhoney doesn't like dogs. X

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

lol I like dogs, just not lecherous old pruney perverts. Im 35 and still girly. I dont want an old tom jones in denial trying to use me as a walking stick..

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

And then there's the other side of the coin, hot 25 year old women hitting on 51 year old fat guys like me. I can't figure out what they see in me, but it happens a lot more now then when I was young and good looking.

I avoid them because I assume they're after my wallet.

W

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

When I was 23 I dated a 52 year old man. Didn't want his money...

• John Doe
    John Doe

I think girls who date old men are wanting a father figure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit