What is it with men?...

by highdose 48 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

this is a responce to John Does "what is it with women" post. i'd like to point out that men do even more irrating and inexplicable things than women...

1) not wanting to ask for directions

2) getting a kick out of seeing people blown up in movies

3) ... need i mention the toliet seat???

ladies your turn...

• Chalam
    Chalam

1) not wanting to ask for directions

I agree!

2) getting a kick out of seeing people blown up in movies

Not me.

3) ... need i mention the toliet seat???

Do women put the seat up for men? Personally, I think the lid should be closed and no gender would be offended ;)

Stephen
  • lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Yeah especially 'pigmen'. the kind that make everything into a sexual innuendo.

lisa

• highdose
    highdose

or how about the over weight middle aged men who look at young girls letcherously and somehow think that the girls will find them attractive?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    or how about the over weight middle aged men who look at young girls letcherously and somehow think that the girls will find them attractive?

I've told my husband over and over, not to be so obvious. If you have to look, look quick and look away, staring is so rude.

lisa

• llbh
    llbh

Wrong !!!!

1 I have frequently to ask for directions, it is well known i have very little sense of direction, such that it is the subject of jokes between family and friends.

2. No, i and my youngest son do not like violence done to people or humans.

3. Maybe !!!

Regards David

• Newborn
    Newborn

Mornin HD

Men will always be an enigma to me

• Beachwalker
    Beachwalker

As mentioned a few posts ago, I used to be a postie. So I can say from extensive experience that men do not like to ask for directions! I used to see a car drive up and down, up and down, and I could see the woman arguing with the male driver. I've even heard women say, "There's the postie, if she doesn't know where it is, nobody can find it"!

Eventually, the car would pull up, the woman would wind down the window and ask for directions, while the man would stare steadfastly ahead, like his manhood and/or hunting instincts were being called into question!

It used to brighten up a day every now and then!

Beachwalker

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Do women put the seat up for men?

As a matter of fact, yes; when visiting single male friends, I put the seat up. So, there! LOL

Personally, I think the lid should be closed and no gender would be offended ;)

Absolutely. Tis the way it is at my house--I've got critters and don't want them drinking from the toilet. Besides, walking into a bathroom and staring down a gaping hole isn't very attractive to me. And back to the subject: What is it with gossipy old men?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    As a matter of fact, yes; when visiting single male friends, I put the seat up. So, there! LOL

What are you looking for?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit