Disfellowshipped and Armageddon

by IMHO 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• No Longer Held Captive
    No Longer Held Captive

Blondie, they are all mainstream. But, the things pertaining to the bible are yet to, and still to happen.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

do witnesses who post to forums that arent approved by the WBTS survive armageddon?

• undercover
    undercover
    Not even Bruce Willis will survive Armegedon !!

But Chuck Norris will!! Nothing can defeat Chuck Norris...not even the Most High God!

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

I myself have found with Jehovah’s Witnesses and their doctrine, is that they read between the lines scripturally speaking, they have perverted the word of god with their traditions that’s right traditions, all the laws they have from their blood rules which they say is in the bible, to holidays and everything in between, they go beyond what is written in the holy writings to such an extent that I am sure it has caught the eye of god himself.

• No Longer Held Captive
    No Longer Held Captive

Too, too, too, too, too, true

• Awen
    Awen

Everstudent wrote about JW's believing when they are resurrected they would be celibate.

When I first heard about this in the KH, I knew it to be poppycock immediately. It was obvious to me that Jesus was talking about those anointed who serve in heaven and not about the ones on earth. This being because at the time of the conversation, Jesus was ingathering those ones who would be selected for heavenly life. It was only later that Peter mentioned people dwelling on a new earth. Since YHWH created people with the ability to procreate and commanded them to be fruitful and multiply, wouldn't it go against his own purpose to take such a gift away?

The WTS really bungled that one, imo.

• Yourcousin
    Yourcousin

Stop looking to the punishment from the man in sky as a reason to be good to one another.

• nugget
    nugget

We only have the WTBTS word for it that any of these people are unacceptable to God. Nothing Jesus said would indicate that people who stood up against a lie were to be condemned.

The future will be what it will be.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If they are writing a Kingdom Ministry article to fire up the publishers...then nobody bar the most active dubs are getting through.

If they write a public copy of the WT...They do not exactly say

If put on the spot by a public question they say "We must leave the decision with Jehovah "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit