Disfellowshipped and Armageddon

by IMHO 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IMHO
    IMHO

Will a disfellowshipped person survive Armageddon?

Will a disassociated person......?

Will an inactive person.....?

Will a weak person......?

Will someone how has shown no interest in 'the truth'....?

Will someone who has rejected 'the truth'....?

Will somone in 'the truth' but leading a double life....?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

No.

And yes...;)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

no

no

no

no

and no

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Not even Bruce Willis will survive Armegedon !!

But it seems that Ben ASSfleck will, so, I for one wanna die too !

• dinah
    dinah

It was so traumatic being df'd and still believing....................

Thanks to my best friend who made the investigate and opened my eyes. Thanks also to Ray Franz and all the stories I've read here.

• EverAStudent
    EverAStudent

I was "studying" with a team of local JWs for almost a year before it became clear why they wanted to survive the Great Tribulation in the most desperate way. One of the guys who was born into the witnesses, a young married guy who was not well rehearsed in his doctrines, stated that it was necessary that he and his wife survive that time because they wanted to have "relations" and children for eternity. It was then that I learned that all the JWs who die and have died before the tribulation will be resurrected celibate.

I don't think they usually tell that to their recruits.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

There's always that wonderful, catchall JW escape clause: "Only Jehovah can read hearts and judge".

• Awen
    Awen

It's anyone's guess. I figure YHWH will handle the matter in a just and merciful way, taking all events and circumstances into consideration.

So, with that being said, I don't worry about it too much.

• trueblue
    trueblue

Just thinking back on something I don't remember real well how it went, but there was someone that was with God and then joined up with another group that God had the whole group slaughtered, and provided only the one person that used to be faithful a burial. That was to show that Jehovah has a book of memory and he never forgets.

Does not make sense to me that God would do a favour for some one that was to stay dead.

We can not see the heart, so we do not know the reasons why this person went with the other group. May be he just had to for finacial reasons or any other reason to survive.

People need companionship to survive, and in order to get it any some times, DF or other reasons people need to go else were to get companionship. They sure are not going to get it at the KH.

Just because they look bad over there to some does not mean that to God

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Will a disfellowshipped person survive Armageddon?

Will a disassociated person......?

Will an inactive person.....?

Will a weak person......?

Will someone how has shown no interest in 'the truth'....?

Will someone who has rejected 'the truth'....?

Will somone in 'the truth' but leading a double life....?

Yes to all of the above.......

Does GOD acknowledge an act by men on earth who chose to disfellowship or disassociate you? No, GOD will act upon HIS laws and no one elses. Who gave anyone any authority upon the earth to judge another? GOD did not.

GOD wishes all to repent and live it is written. Once GOD proves that HE exists, all humans living and also those that have died, will be given a chance to repent and to choose righteousness. There will be a resurrection of the righteous and unrighteous. If the unrighteous are resurrected why would GOD put the unrighteous that are living to death? Would HE first put them to death, then have them resurrected?

Do not believe those that tell you that the wicked will be put to death at Armageddon, it is not true.......

t.f.d.s.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit