Disfellowshipped and Armageddon

by IMHO 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• No Longer Held Captive
    No Longer Held Captive

Better to be diassociated, disfellowshipped than be an active paedophile protected by the congregations and the wbts, and when the end comes, that will be the telling point. For just as jesus spoke in his parables, he spoke of the tax collector, who standing at a distance couldnt lift his eyes, yet asked for mercy for he knew he was a sinner, and then those, proud and vain, when the end comes say "Lord, Lord...didnt we do this and that....."?, but christ will declare he doesnt know them. And remember, these verses are not directed at christendom as the wbts teaches, but it is directed at Gods people. Even Paul said if we do a multitude of things, and yet have no love, of what benefit is it to us?

So, these men take personal pleasure in mens suffering, thats why christ say they put burdens on the shoulders of many, burdens which they themselves are not willing to carry, and Jesus even said they paid attention to every nook and cranny of the laws, especially the ones they had invoked in exchange for Gods ones, which were not burdensome (Gods laws that is), and jesus said they forgot the whole spirit of the law, thats why he asked them to find out what mercy and sacrafice meant.

So, we can see they dont live according to Gods law, they dont even preach or teach according to accurate knowledge, and now couples, even families, are not allowed to hold hands in the congregations, so where does all this junk come from? certainly not Gods word thats for sure. It looks like they are trying to destroy individuality and the family unit. So, how far will it go my friends before people waken up?

I feel for all of you hurt by these people, and all of you have been hurt deeply in many ways.

Shame on wbts and their false shepherds.

• No Longer Held Captive
    No Longer Held Captive

Dear Blues Brother, not a truer word was spoken in what you have said, and in the latter, they are absolving themselves of mistakes they have made, but universal law says, that the shit you give out, you must be prepared to take it back when the boot is on the other foot, and soon these men will find themselves in somewhat very unpleasant circumstances when the end does come.

Great Comment blues. I tried to use your quote but cant seem to cut and paste a quote here that others have made.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

i know this is off topic.

Everastudent wrote:

I was "studying" with a team of local JWs for almost a year before it became clear why they wanted to survive the Great Tribulation in the most desperate way. One of the guys who was born into the witnesses, a young married guy who was not well rehearsed in his doctrines, stated that it was necessary that he and his wife survive that time because they wanted to have "relations" and children for eternity. It was then that I learned that all the JWs who die and have died before the tribulation will be resurrected celibate.
    I don't think they usually tell that to their recruits.

I thought the part about "with a team of local JW's" was funny. A team...

Then later in this same thread EverAstudent writes.....

Sooner wrote: "and buy Sham-Wows"
    Never!!! Reject sham-wows and only buy real wows. Also, don't settle for sham-poo when you can have the real thing for free!

And...The Shampoo part took me a second....but then, I laughed again, and I realized that it was the same person made me laugh twice in the same thread and they had been here for two years and I had never seen them before.

That's it. Thanks for making me laugh.

lisa

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Everastudent reminded me how many Jw's think this way. They marry and then fear dying more than ever, even if resurrected, because they want to remain with their partner forever - plus they don't want to be celibate in the 'new system'...There was a time when I was newly married that I felt this way too. I could think of nothing worse than if I died and being resurrected doomed to be single and childless forever. When I voiced that to others they would tell me 'Jehovah always provides what you need, if there is a need, he will fill it' and 'those things won't be brought to mind'. In other words, Jehovah would banish it from the resurrected ones mines, so they wouldn't feel like they were missing out when they had to remain single

• Quandry
    Quandry

The Sheppard said:

Will somone in 'the truth' but leading a double life....?

If this is happening at the time Armageddon hits, I think it would be a tough sell for that person to get Jehovah to be merciful. But you never know.

But doesn't seem to realise that by being on this forum he has (according to the WTS) put himself into this catagory. He is leading a double life by associating with known df'd persons and not reporting himself to the elders.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

According JW doctrine, you will die at Armageddon if you are DF'd or if you know the truth but rejected it and everyone else still has a shot at making it. The scripture says "you will probably be saved"...one C.O. mentioned that most JWs will not even make it because if you can't follow simply instructions like filling up the front rows first then how will you be able to follow more complicated instructions in the New World

Also, it really depends on who you ask and who is around when you ask. If its all JWs then everyone is going to die except JWs. If unbelievers are around, then it depends on your heart condition...even if you are df'd or inactive.

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

Another question could be:

"If someone has never heard of "the truth" during the "last days" but dies before armageddon, will he be resurrected?"

If so, where is the justice in that? Another man could live the same period of time as a faithful "witness". Bringing many people into the "truth" etc. But just before his death, gets disfellowshipped and is never resurrected.

If this is true, all the questions become ridiculous... and the Witnesses could save a lot more people by NOT preaching.

• EverAStudent
    EverAStudent

Son of Man wrote: “Who is it that poured out the blood of the saints and prophets if not those that engage in warfare? It is written one who lives by the sword shall also die by it.”

Assuming you are citing Revelation 16:4-7 , then the angel is claiming that God (“the Holy One” who is and who was) has issued a judgment against the unbelievers, namely that those unbelievers who wage war against the saints and spill their blood will end up having not water to drink but blood. A similar judgment was made against Egypt during the days of the Exodus.

"Then the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood. And I heard the angel of the waters saying, 'Righteous are You, who are and who were, O Holy One, because You judged these things; for they poured out the blood of saints and prophets, and You have given them blood to drink. They deserve it.' And I heard the altar saying, 'Yes, O Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments.'" (Revelation 16:4-7)

• No Longer Held Captive
    No Longer Held Captive

Yeah, they will really get to drink it big time.

I wonder sometimes if these people really do know the truth, yet supress it, so as to maintain power over others?

I think they are just another mainstream religion that satan has used and millions have been duped and fooled by it? The things they have said have happend, havent, but are still to happen, but soon, and all inside one time frame, and not 1914 onwards until 19oatcake or whenever with continuous new light on what God is doing............" hhhhhhhhhmmmmmm, sorry Guys, Jehovah here, eeehhhhh, I got the last information wrong, here is the new information, and if its wrong I will keep you informed, and if you dont like it, then you are out...........and by the way, no more holding hands in the congregation".

Funny kind of information from a God of truth don't you think? A god of truth and love that lets babies die, a God of love and truth that allows child abuse, a God of love and truth that promotes new light false prophecies, a God of love and truth that divides families, and has people shunned if they are not in harmony with his appointed slaves teachings which cant be found in the bible.

So, if this is not the God of the bible, as the God of the bible and christ are love, then who is it, they are receiving their messages from, their new light? certainly not the God of the bible, but maybe the God of this world-Satan himself.

• blondie
    blondie

NHLC, I can think of a few religions that have done that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit