Name Some Stupid Watchtower Rules or Ideas

by minimus 120 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The blood rules are sooooooo stupid it ain't funny.

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

Talking about sports at the kingdom hall shows you are not a spiritual person.

You cannot dance to the twist or YMCA or have them played at your wedding.

If a brother rips you off you don't take them to court or you will bring reproach on Jehovah's name.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

cant play sports after school, as its a waste of time as you will never be an athlete because it will interfere with the service.

same applies to drama clubs, orchestras, singing etc..

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Not allowed to apply critical thinking skills to analise WTS. doctrines, no matter how inaccurate

or inappropriate. The master always has complete control over his sheep.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Cannot have beautiful classical music pieces played at wedding only kingdumb songs

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

that last one isnt true.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

creative - its up to the Body of Elders. I was at weddings, where you could play whatever, know several congregations where elders would not allow it.

Albert

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

If you get divorced and your ex moves to ... Zimbabwe, and you want to get married again...... you have to travel to Zimbabwe, sit in front of his/her house and wait until he/she brings home a person of oposite gender.

Than you have to look through the window if they do engage in sex.

a) If they dont, you must keep waiting for another chance....

b) If they do, you must get somebody walking around to look and sign for you as a second witness

Yes, JW are the happiest people in the world!

Albert

• minimus
    minimus

Can't play any music in KH other than Kingdom songs.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

I see Albert thats whats crazy - some congregations insisted brothers had a white shirt when they gave a public talk, - in fact one man told a tale of being offered a change of shirt when he went to give a talk..

i like to say to everything.. show me where it says that in the bible.

like i say to my ex.. prove the religion is true and I swear I will come back, x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit