is jesus a god?

by javig 304 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hi there!...

The greatest of love and peace to you!

Jesus deposited that sin and death when He preached to the spirits in prison. While He walked nothing clung to Him. He could have entered heaven at any time but He stayed to take our sins...away.

I do not deny that our Lord could have entered at any time, and I get it that many believe him to have a perfect physical body, one that was a strapping, healthy, even tall specimen of a... well, man. That truly was not the case, however: he DID owever, he did carry the sins of those he healed/resurrected in his flesh:

"Just as there were many who were appalled at him -- his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any man and his form marred beyond human likeness -- so will he sprinkle many nations, and kings will shut their mouths because of him. For what they were not told, they will see, and what they have not heard, they will understand. Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he took up our infirmitiesand carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. " Isaiah 52:14 - 53:5

"Jesus said to them, "Surely you will quote this proverb to me: ' Physician , heal yourself! Do here in your hometown what we have heard that you did in Capernaum.' " Luke 4:23

Psalm 41.. I’m sure it is David. A foremost king of my people

And I am sorry, but you are in error. You believe as you do because HUMANS have taught that this is David. Verses 9 and 11 tell us who it is; however, to FULLY understand who is speaking in the Psalms, one would have to read them... from the first... to the last. My Lord begins speaking... THROUGH David... starting in the 3rd chapter. True, David was the "instrument" that our Lord used to put the words on paper, but the words were our Lord's, which David received directly FROM our Lord... whose was speaking TO David. It is "scripture" and thus, David was TOLD... to "write:"

"He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms. Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. " Luke 24:44

I encourage you to read the Psalms... all of them. Before you do, however, I would also encourage to go to the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and ask HIM to send you the Spirit of HIS Truth, the Holy Spirit... which is the HOLY One of Israel, His Son and Christ, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH. You are in for a treat, if you do... AND you put FAITH in the One who comes to you!

I'm quite sure that God sent me here to encourage His "church". I don't think that I can go into all the details but while I was reading my bible and getting to know my people and their relationship to God I fell in love.

I know of many who feel as you do!

(the Holy Spirit would encourage reading the Word...without question.)

Again, I am sorry, but that is not true. You can SAY it, but that doesn't make it true. The Holy Spirit would ENCOURAGE you... to listen to HIM. Without question. Just as the "Word" YOU are referring to STATES:

"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever- the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you." John 14:16, 17

But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit , whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you ." John 14:26

"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you." John 16:13, 14

Nowhere... NOWHERE... in these statements does my Lord say that the Holy Spirit would tell you to even pick UP "the Word," let alone READ it. Nowhere. What the Holy Spirit WOULD tell you... is what MY Lord TOLD you (because, as my Lord SAID, he would REMIND you of everything my LORD said):

"You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life." John 5:39, 40

THAT... is what CHRIST said... and what the Holy Spirit WOULD have REMINDED you of.

All of a sudden I picked up by a "lock of my hair"...(Ezekiel 8:3)...plopped down "on earth" looking up "to heaven"(rev 14:1) toward the Lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world (rev 13:8)...(even before angels formed ranks!)

IF the "spirit" that picked you up was from the Father... then, blessed YOU are among earthling man! If NOT, then you might need to find out whose "spirit" that was!

I know that He is there in His person...He is not the Holy Spirit.

Okay, no problem. But I am directed by that Spirit to also ask YOU... to WHOM was Paul referring when he wrote 2 Corinthians 3:17 (a verse that NO ONE has bothered to comment on/respond to, YET. NO ONE. How... peculiar!)

I believe in a Triune God as defined by the catholic church...

Okay... and I do not judge you. To your own "master" you will stand... or fall.

I believe that God is wise and understanding and that's why He marked me to come here and encourage the church and all you guys.

And I don't disagree, at all, as to the first part of your statement. As to the rest, I am sorry but I MUST disagree as some of the things you have stated thus far (i.e., "the Holy Spirit would encourage you" to "read the 'Word' without question" being just one of them)... lead me to believe otherwise. Quite.

By showing the WBTS that they are wrong, God is bringing His blessing to "it".

Hmmmm... my Lord tried to show the scribes and Pharisees of HIS day that THEY were wrong. They not only rejected his message... but had him put to death. The BLESSING they will ultimately receive, however, IF they indeed receive one at all... is due to HIS LOVE. Not their all of a sudden "getting it"":

"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to (Gehenna)? Therefore I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar." Mathew 23:33-35

"Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." Luke 23:34

If they want the truth....both the WBTS and I believe that the bible is the sword of the Lord they should read rev 13:9 and make some response.

I am not sure how Revelation 13:9 applies...

As for the 666 mark...it signifies man or beast...

Not sure I understand. The "Word" that you refer to say that while it is the number OF the beast, the number... is MAN's number:

"This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666." Revelation 13:18

Satan has this mark but he doesn't have an "image" he's a spirit.

(Sometimes, I have to ask myself what WORD are folks READING???) That a being is a SPIRIT, dear one... DOESN'T preclude it from having... or BEING... an "image." GOD... is a SPIRIT... and HE has an image... Christ... who is ALSO a spirit:

"God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."John 4:24

"The Son isthe radiance of God's glory and the exact representation (Greek, "image") of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word." Hebrews 1:3

I'm not a spirit I'm a "man"...but I will be in the "image" of my Father...with a body.

Ummmmm… a “man” can be a spirit, dear one… OR he can be flesh with its blood. The Most Holy One of Israel… is a MAN, albeit not EARTHING man:

"The first man is from the earth, earthy; the second man is from heaven. As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the man from heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so shall we bear the likeness of the man from heaven."

1 Corinthians 15:47-49

God is pointing to the fact that I understand and know my God...to put this confusion to a definate end to facilitate a campaign. (I've even "heard" the pope has the numbers 666 in his hat)

Ummmmm... okay. I am sorry, but I don't recognize the pope as anything other than yet another earthling man... who has seated HIMSELF... in the "seat" of Moses:

"The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the chair of Moses..." Matthew 23:2

anyway...the WBTS is in the valley of decision and other than that...I don't think I should say much more than I've already said...for now.

Again, then, dear Michelle, I am sorry but now I have to reject entirely that you even are who you are claiming to be... or sent for the purpose you are stating, as my spirit... and the Holy Spirit, with whom my spirit bears witness... direct me to do. There is no longer any great mystery of God from the "church"... for ALL things are revealed IN Christ, THROUGH Christ, and BY Christ. Just as he (Christ) said they WOULD be. It is NON-believers who are still in "darkness" - not the Congregation of the Firstborn, which is the Body of Christ.

Please know - I have nothing against you: indeed, he that is not against me is for me. However, I cannot acquiesce to your assertions simply because you "speak" sweetly, kindly, and in "love." Because, unfortunately, MY spirit bears witness that they are false. Virtually entirely. I do understand that you believe you speak in "love" - many make the same claim.

But "love" does not make a lie true, or what is false truth. So, as I have said to others... we will simply have to agree... to disagree... at this juncture. Because I will NOT sacrifice my Lord, the Truth... or my love OF the him OR the truth... in order to be "loved" and/or accepted by others, including you.

This is NOT about me, dear Michelle, OR you. It is about the Truth, my Lord, the Holy Spirit and Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son and Christ of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies. I will NOT compromise my love, my faith... and my loyalty to them... for the sake of "agreeing" with YOU... simply because you speak with kinds words and "love." Sorry, but I can't do it. There are plenty of others here that will, however. May you find one of them... and "appease" your spirit... and the "spirit" that is speaking to you.

As always, I bid you the greatest of love and truth... and ears to hear and eyes to see the TRUTH... AS HE TRULY IS... as well as the truth about these other matters... if you so wish it.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Don't know WHAT is up with the board, tonight, but your patience is greatly appreciated!

• AGuest
    AGuest

in my previous post I said to you “i would answers your questions dont know when but i will” after meditating in the fact that you don’t take the scriptures as the Inspire word of GOD is useless, why? Because all my answers were biblical and it doesn’t make sense for me to give you a biblical answer when you don’t even think is inspired from GOD…so I wont answer your questions since all of them deals with the bible

Oh, please... stop. You won’t answer because (1) you cannot, and (2) you realized that my response to you regarding your statement to me as to pointing you to the Bible was valid. YOU are the one who lacks faith… can’t “see” it UNLESS it’s in the Bible… and since you’ve now said to me to NOT point you to the Bible… you’ve painted yourself into a corner. C’mon, now, dear Javig – this is not just you and me. People are watching. At least be truthful FOR them... if you can’t be for yourself. C'mon, now...

i don’t have a blind faith my faith is based in evidence. Believing in evolution is a blind faith, no evidence there except micro-evolution but not macro-evolution. Believing that Jesus is the God Man is faith in evidence, what evidence? Himself...how He showed to me?...Thru His inspire written word and his actions which are recorded in the Bible not because i am parroting someone else...

YOUR faith is based… on what is written, which writings have been subjected to the false pen of the secretaries. Which writings have been added to, taken away from, changed, altered, tampered with, and contrived. Thus, it is blind. YOUR faith… is based on the SAME thing as the scribes and Pharisees: the “scriptures.” Yet, my Lord said to THEM… they searched the scriptures because they THOUGHT that by means of THEM they would receive everlasting life. Yet… they REFUSED (tough word, isn’t it, “refused”?!) to go to the ONE… about whom the BORE WITNESS. HIM. And you are in the very same “boat.”

But, so be it. You asked an initial question and I responded as the Spirit directed me to. In turn, that same Spirit directed me to ask a question of YOU… yet, you have not been so forthcoming. I am now compelled to ask the “spirit” that guides YOU: why is it that you have not answered the question?

Regarding 2 cor 3:17….I know you asked me that couple of days ago…I was going to answer you but when I noticed that you think that Jesus and the HS are the same person I decide not to answer you. That in itself is another issue totally different than my question, is jesus a god?...but since you asked again here is my answer…as I remember you asked me how many person there is in 2 cor 3:17 or something similar?…my answer is…ONE…if you want to talk about Jesus and HS being the same person we can do that but lets take one subject at a time. Right now I am interested in knowing your preexistence…

No, you’re not. The only thing you’re “interested” in right now is avoiding answering the question as to WHOM it was that Paul was referring to at 2 Corinthians 3:17. Yet, again. For a fourth time. And it is no surprise. But, tell you what - in the “interest” of Christian love I say to you: you respond to that… and I will respond as to my “preexistence. But you won’t respond, will you? Rather, you will say that because I won’t answer your new questions, you won’t answer mine initial one. Although I asked mine first. Four times, now. But… so be it. The choice is yours. I would remind you, again, however, that there are those watching. Earthing AND spirit “man.” And to the “spirit” that speaks to YOU, again, I am directed by the Holy Spirit, my Lord, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH… to ask why is it that YOU have not responded to the question propounded to YOU?

Also I want to add more new questions regarding your preexistence

Ummmm… sorry, no. No more pearls. You do not get to move forward and make even more requests of ME… after telling me that YOU “won’t answer (MY) questions” (please see your first statement, in bold, above). Sorry, sir, but that really isn’t going to happen. For obvious reasons (which you can find at Matthew 21:24, in case you don’t know what they are).

My peace remains, for now. Because you TRULY have NO idea what you’re doing.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• javig
    javig

To aguest;

Oh, please... stop. You won’t answer because (1) you cannot (so now you are mind reader?) and (2) you realized that my response to you regarding your statement to me as to pointing you to the Bible was valid....(1)i can answer your questions but what will be the purpose of it? You don’t believe in the bible to be inspired why should I answer you? It will be a waist of time right now….but if you really want my answers you have to overcome your own doubts about the bible…like I said before, I can help you as long as you meet my conditions…(2) what is valid? Thinking that jesus is a god and using the not inspired word of GOD(as you told me) to show me he is a god, and he is the holy spirit, you consider that valid?...not me but I thank you for doing so, in your eyes your point was valid but not on mines…

First, you don’t see the bible as the inspire word of GOD…second, for some reason you read it and reference something that is not inspire (contradiction from your part)…third, because you don’t see it been inspire is a guarantee you will misunderstand it…forth, you love to single out one text to preach your so call “revelation” from the lord not considering how your “revelation” applies, affects and contradicts the rest of scriptures, Jesus never did that …fifth, I understand your struggle; you have been deceive by the father of lies, I understand your weakness; a deceive person don’t know and how was deceive…sixth, call me a man of “lack of faith” by trusting the written words of my LORD JESUS CHIRST. At least I don’t put words in his mouth or script torture everything He said…seventh, you will answer to HIM one day and you will be surprised that he is not a god, but the GOD-MAN…eight, I pray that GOD will correct you and repent before your death.

The only thing you’re “interested” in right now is avoiding answering the question as to WHOM it was that Paul was referring to at 2 Corinthians 3:17…I am not avoiding your answer read my previous post to why I did not answer your question earlier…you asked again here is my answer…Paul was referring to the Spirit, speaking of one person…there, you have my answer, not to your liking? I cant help you there....

Ummmm… sorry, no. No more pearls…well you call your preexistence “pearls”…let me take a look at it...you proclaim you have the truth from the LORD mouth then share it…be like Jesus, he helped Thomas to overcome his doubts…

In the mean time let me do this….Since you love to practice a text out of context..let me do that too …

this is your condition….

Zechariah 7:11-13 (New King James Version)

11 “But they refused to heed, shrugged their shoulders, and stopped their ears so that they could not hear. 12 Yes, they made their hearts like flint, refusing to hear the law and the words which the LORD of hosts had sent by His Spirit through the former prophets. Thus great wrath came from the LORD of hosts. 13 Therefore it happened, that just as He proclaimed and they would not hear, so they called out and I would not listen,” says the LORD of hosts.

You should me praying to Jesus this words

Psalm 119

12 Blessed are You, O LORD!
    Teach me Your statutes.

16 I will delight myself in Your statutes;
    I will not forget Your word.

48 My hands also I will lift up to Your commandments,
    Which I love,
    And I will meditate on Your statutes.

71It is good for me that I have been afflicted,
    That I may learn Your statutes.

Tell me how would you know in details the statues of the LORD unless HE wrote them somewhere? Today it came to be the bible. In the bible I find the statues of my LORD, but you don’t, but search before this happens to you

155 Salvation is far from the wicked,
    For they do not seek Your statutes.

In the mean time I will do this

23 Princes also sit and speak against me,
    But Your servant meditates on Your statutes.

I wonder who has a better revelation from the LORD, the writer of psalm 119 or you?

Read the story of Josiah and look what happened to his life after finding the book of the law (the scriptures back then) and tell me does the word of the LORD has power, no matter if its written down or verbal thru someone? Read here 2 kings 22 thru 23:3…

hope all this help in changing your views about the inspired word of GOD (OT and NT)

• AGuest
    AGuest

(so now you are mind reader?)

Oh, no, and peace to you! I just know, due to having lived a half a century now, that people who want others to think they “know” ALWAYS answer… when they DO know… and most often even when they DON'T. It’s just common sense... and human nature.

1) i can answer your questions but what will be the purpose of it?

Well, I dunno:

1. Common courtesy?

2. Fellow human consideration?

3. Christian love?

4. To show you know?

You don’t believe in the bible to be inspired why should I answer you?

Because it’s IN the Bible, which YOU claim is the Word of God, and which YOU claim I should read and follow. Okay, so I have read it and I am “following” what it says at 2 Corinthians 3:17. Why aren’t YOU? I can answer that, too: because, like so many like you… you place burdens on people you can’t even carry yourself:

You: “The Bible is the infallible Word of God, Shelby.”

Me: “Sorry, but I don’t agree with that, dear Javig.”

You: “Well, it is.”

Me: “But the Bible doesn’t SAY that it is the Word of God, dear Javig. It SAYS that CHRIST is the Word of God.”

You: “Yes, well… but it IS the WRITTEN Word of God.”

Me: “Again, I don’t agree, BUT, okay. Regardless, the BIBLE says that Christ is the Holy Spirit.”

You: “No, it doesn’t.”

Me: “Indeed it does. At 2 Corinthians 3:17. Can you read that and give me your comment as to what or whom Paul was referring?”

You: [Silence]

Me: “Hello? Can you answer what Paul was writing about?”

You: “I have some questions for you.”

Me: “Okay, no problem. In the meantime, what is your position on what Paul wrote at 2 Corinthians 3:17?

You: “I have a couple more questions for you.”

Me: “Okay, no problem. Ummmm… can I get your position on 2 Corinthians 3:17?

You: “Stop using the Bible; you don’t believe it’s the Word of God. And I am not going to answer your question because you don’t believe it’s the Word of God (oh, but I do have a few, well, actually, quite a few more questions for you).”

Me: “You are right: I don’t believe it. But, YOU do, so I use it to show YOU what the book YOU believe is the Word of God SAYS about the things I am sharing with you (oh, and I’m sorry, but I can’t answer any more questions until you answer my one… which I don’t believe you are going to answer because I don’t believe you can…but will, instead, come up with some excuse, most probably that disbelief that the Bible is the Word of God… to wiggle out of it…).”

You: “Why should I answer you; it will be a waste of time.”

Me: “Of course. But then, that means that YOU feel it’s okay to place burdens on ME… that you yourself are UNWILLING to carry. Even though I don’t believe the Bible to be the Word of God… I BOTHER to look up the scriptures and verses so that YOU can “see” them… in writing. Which YOUR conscience needs due to YOUR lack of faith, not mine. But… I bother. Because I feel that if you go to the trouble of asking, the lease I can do is respond… IF I know. And I have. Given your position now, however, I can only think of one word: HYPOCRISY. Which says to ME… that you absolutely are NOT who and what you are claiming to be… but are, in fact, a ‘Pharisee’… if not a follower of such.”

It will be a waist of time right now….

Yes, of course. Please see may last “statement” to you, above, and please note Matthew 23:4, which is in YOUR Bible:

“They bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with their finger.”

but if you really want my answers you have to overcome your own doubts about the bible…

No, this is incorrect. Because I don’t REALLY want your answer (and note, it IS answer, as in ONE)… because I know it is non-existent. I just really WANTED… to give you the benefit of the doubt… because that is what I would want YOU… to do… for ME. But the TRUTH is that you CAN’T answer, dear Javig, because you don’t HAVE an answer… because you don’t KNOW the Holy Spirit… OR Christ… so as to even be ABLE to answer.

The TRUTH is that my lack of belief that the Bible is the Word of God has absolutely NOTHING to do with it… and… quite unfortunately, you are a liar and hypocrite for even insinuating such. BUT… again, I don’t judge you: to your own master you will stand… or fall.

(Oh, and so you don’t go on about how I AM “judging” you, I will clarify: when someone does not speak the truth… he IS a LIAR. When someone calls upon someone else to do something they themselves either can’t or won’t do… or says someone should do something THEY can’t or won’t… or don’t do… he IS a HYPOCRITE. YOU… are not speaking the truth. Thus, YOU… are a LIAR. YOU… want ME to do something YOU won’t bother to do… or can’t do. Thus, YOU… are a HYPOCRITE. Now, what will BECOME of you BECAUSE of you are a liar and hypocrite, is not up to me. Not at all. What IS up to me… is to ask God for mercy… for YOU… through Christ. Which I will do… because it is what my Lord would do… and what I would want you to do for me.)

like I said before, I can help you as long as you meet my conditions…

I’m sorry: YOU… can help ME… and do so SO LONG AS I MEET YOUR CONDITIONS???!!! Seriously??!!! Who the…?? No, wait. Please, give me a sec… I have to catch my breath… and check myself before I say something quite “fleshly.” Okay, I’m okay, now. But, I must ask you, now, to show me what such “conditions” are… and by what authority you claim them. For I have never heard of such a thing… other than from the Pharisees (oh, wait, that’s explains it!).

In the meantime, while you’re looking that up, please know that I HAVE a “helper” - the HOLY SPIRIT, which is my Lord and master, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Holy One of Israel, and Son and Christ, of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies. Who now directs me to say to YOU that YOU are the one in need of food, clothing, and healing, dear one, not me, and YOU should come to HIM for your needs… and NOT to some book that has been subject to various false pens:

“For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing; not knowing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. Therefore I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, that you may be rich, and white garments to clothe you and to keep the shame of your nakedness from being seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, that you may see.” Revelation 3:17, 18

(2) what is valid? Thinking that jesus is a god and using the not inspired word of GOD(as you told me) to show me he is a god, and he is the holy spirit, you consider that valid?...

Again, you lie (and you’re getting better at it, as your response progresses!). I DID use your “Word”. It is you who refuse to REFER to it.

not me but I thank you for doing so, in your eyes your point was valid but not on mines…

Okay. We don’t see “eye to eye.” But that’s not surprising, is it? I SAID we need to agree… to disagree.

First, you don’t see the bible as the inspire word of GOD…

Yes. And we’ve now pretty much beat THAT horse to death… so I think we should move on…

second, for some reason you read it and reference something that is not inspire (contradiction from your part)…

Ummmm… not entirely. When I reference scripture I am absolutely referencing something that was inspired. BUT… I do not reference it at ALL because of it being inspired or NOT inspired. I reference it because YOU won’t… no, CAN’T… put faith in ANYTHING… unless you see it written. So, okay, here it is: WRITTEN. And even THEN… you cannot put faith in it. The deficiency is not mine, dear Javig. It’s yours. YOU can’t even put faith in what the “Word” YOU tout as being from God and infallible SAYS. You can’t blame ME for YOU lack of faith… in the Christ OR in the Bible.

Again, you are a HYPOCRITE… because you want ME to put MY faith in something (the Bible) and what it says… when you can’t even do so YOURSELF. Hypocrite! You are the VERY reason why God’s sheep are confused… and why NON-believers laugh and ridicule “chrisitians.” You SAY one thing (read the Bible, put faith in the Bible)… but you do the exact opposite! You SAY… but you do not DO. Hypocrite!

third, because you don’t see it been inspire is a guarantee you will misunderstand it…

And who’s “bright light” was that? Who in the world said that if you don’t see the Bible as being inspired you will misunderstand it? I know who: you… and those YOU follow. No one else. Not even the Bible. And BLIND guides YOU are, every one of you.

forth, you love to single out one text to preach your so call “revelation” from the lord not considering how your “revelation” applies, affects and contradicts the rest of scriptures, Jesus never did that …

First, my Lord did indeed single out one text to preach his revelation. AND it’s FULFILLMENT. But, I should have known that YOU wouldn’t have known that. Why? Because it has become more than obvious that YOU… don’t read the Bible! Like the WTBTS, you know your 10-12 little verses… and then, based on that, try to convince people that you know the entire compilation. Again, you are a LIAR.

Second, I have asked YOU to tell ME how it applies, etc. But YOU have not answered that question. Indeed, you have not even bothered. No, you’ve instead come up with a most flimsy excuse… which excuse I TOLD you you would use… because you CANNOT answer. You just want people to THINK… that you WON’T. But the TRUTH is that… you CAN’T. Again, YOU… are… a… hypocrite.

fifth, I understand your struggle; you have been deceive by the father of lies, I understand your weakness; a deceive person don’t know and how was deceive…

And, yet, I have responded, openly, candidly, and in TRUTH… to everything you’ve asked me. Without reservation. With the exception of your last set of, well, interrogatories. Which I will NOT respond to… until you answer the ONE question I am waiting to hear on from YOU.

sixth, call me a man of “lack of faith” by trusting the written words of my LORD JESUS CHIRST.

Yes. That is exactly what you are. John 5:39, 40 pretty much tells you that (oh, and I forgot, you didn’t get the sense of those verses, either. And that explains it).

At least I don’t put words in his mouth or script torture everything He said…

Nor do I. To the CONTRARY… HE… puts words… in MY mouth. Because he puts them… IN MY HEART. And it is OUT of the heart’s ABUNDANCE… that such words come forth. But, I guess I shouldn’t expect you to know THAT truth, either, as it would require you to READ YOUR BIBLE… which I now know YOU DO NOT DO.

seventh, you will answer to HIM one day and you will be surprised that he is not a god, but the GOD-MAN…

I answer to him NOW, blind guide. So that, unlike YOU… when he returns and the “lights” all come ON… MY “nakedness and shame” will have already been “covered.” By his blood. YOU, however, may find yourself standing naked and exposed… before ALL creation. My advice? Look into “buying eyesalve”… which is “the oil of exultation”… which “oil” ANOINTS us, so that THROUGH such ANOINTING the HOLY SPIRIT teaches us… NOW. Buy some NOW. So that you can SEE… YOUR nakedness! Because if you wait until THEN, you might find yourself like five of the ten virgins… OUT OF OIL… and thus still BLIND… and NAKED.

eight, I pray that GOD will correct you and repent before your death.

Keep your prayers, Sadducee, blind guide. YOUR “god” (the Bible) can do nothing for me… just as it can do nothing for you except point to YOU the One who can do something for you. MY God, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, has ALREADY granted me HIS mercy, through the blood of His Son and Christ, the HOLY One of Israel, my Lord and Master, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Good Shepherd who gave his LIFE for me… and not some book of words… so that by means my FAITH in HIM… which faith I DEMONSTRATE by means of remaining IN UNION with him… I have… NO condemnation. Romans 8:1 Hear, and get the sense of it, Pharisee.

I am not avoiding your answer

Yes, you absolutely are. And you are in DENIAL (Didn’t Even Know It’s A Lie) about it. Which means are BLIND.

read my previous post to why I did not answer your question earlier…

I did. And you are lying. You are using a convenient, but totally deceitful, reason to not response. In doing so, you are showing YOURSELF to be from YOUR father, the Devil. May the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies… rebuke YOU… through His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, who is my Lord… and is the Holy Spirit.

you asked again here is my answer…Paul was referring to the Spirit, speaking of one person…there, you have my answer, not to your liking?

Doesn’t matter whether I “like” your answer or not. Paul said, “The Lord is the Spirit.” And you are ABSOLUTELY correct. ONE person: Christ… who IS the Holy Spirit. Yet, you DENY this truth. Which denial call ONLY come from one source… and you KNOW who that is.

I cant help you there...

You have GREATLY helped me. You have substantiated what I have been directed to say to you from the beginning: the Christ is the Holy Spirit. Now, that you have read it, stated that only ONE person is being referred to, and yet, still deny that TRUTH… is between you AND that Holy Spirit. I leave you to him.

you call your preexistence “pearls”…let me take a look at it... you proclaim you have the truth from the LORD mouth then share it…be like Jesus, he helped Thomas to overcome his doubts…

Ahhh, apparently, somewhere along the lines of this post YOU repented and thought better of your lying position. I commend you for your change of heart. And because you have done so,

I will indeed share these things with you… at some point. For now, while I see that you had a change of heart as to responding to the question, I cannot see any change as to your heart in general. Again, they are pearls and I will not just cast them out. So, I will get back to you. When? I cannot say because I must take the matter to my Lord and ask for and await his direction. Should he say you are “deserving,” then I will answer promptly. If not… then you may need to wait.

In the meantime, you can also go to him, as well, and let him know what your desire is with regard to these things. Let him examine YOU. If you go right away, he will let me know right away. If you delay… he will delay… and thus, I will delay. As before, the choice is yours.

In the mean time let me do this….Since you love to practice a text out of context..let me do that too … this is your condition….

Zechariah 7:11-13 (New King James Version)

11 “But they refused to heed, shrugged their shoulders, and stopped their ears so that they could not hear. 12 Yes, they made their hearts like flint, refusing to hear the law and the words which the LORD of hosts had sent by His Spirit through the former prophets. Thus great wrath came from the LORD of hosts. 13 Therefore it happened, that just as He proclaimed and they would not hear, so they called out and I would not listen,” says the LORD of hosts.

You are KIDDING, right? Dear one, these words are for YOU! You are the one who refused to head, who shrugs his shoulders and stops YOUR ear… so that YOU cannot hear. I hear VERY well… the SAME Spirit that spoke to the Prophets! It is the SAME Spirit… that now speaks to US, which TRUTH… YOU are the one who is unable to grasp. Don’t believe me? Then, let ME show YOU what YOUR very own “god”… the Bible… says about that:

“In many and various ways God spoke of old to our fathers…by the prophets; but in these last days he has spoken to usby a Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world.” Hebrews 1:1, 2

Now, that is what YOUR “god”… the Bible… SAYS.

You should me praying to Jesus this words

Psalm 119

12 Blessed are You, O LORD!
    Teach me Your statutes.

16 I will delight myself in Your statutes;
    I will not forget Your word.

48 My hands also I will lift up to Your commandments,
    Which I love,
    And I will meditate on Your statutes.

71It is good for me that I have been afflicted,
    That I may learn Your statutes.

I prayed such words, Pharisee, and continue to pray them, just as my Lord directed me and still directs me. They were HIS words… and he put them IN me, so that I would know WHAT to pray FOR. And it was when I did… THROUGH him… TO the Father… in earnestness… that the Father sent HIS Word… CHRIST… to me. Literally. And not some book. That this is something that has not yet happened for YOU… is something YOU need to think about… and perhaps ask your “god,” the Bible… if not ask the MOST Holy One of Israel Himself, about.

Tell me how would you know in details the statues of the LORD unless HE wrote them somewhere?

I have TOLD you. My Lord himself came to me… and comes to me, yet:

Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.” Revelation 3:19

“Jesus answered him, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.” John 14:23

He HIMSELF tells me what God’s statutes are. And, then, so that I REMEMBER them… HE writes them!

Today it came to be the bible.

As before, you are in error. The statutes written in the Law (or the Bible, if you need it to be that) were NOT for US… but for our FOREFATHERS. For US… God’s statutes are NOT written in the Bible… or in ANY book… which YOUR “god,” the BIBLE itself TELLS you:

“The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, and his tongue speaks justice. The law of his God is in his heart; his steps do not slip.” Psalm 37:30, 31

"And as for me, this is my covenant with them, says the LORD: my spirit which is upon you, and my words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, or out of the mouth of your children, or out of the mouth of your children's children, says (JHVH), from this time forth and for evermore." Isaiah 59:21

“But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the (JHVH): I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” Jeremiah 31:33

“And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to observe my ordinances.” Ezekiel 36:27

"This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put my laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds…" Hebrews 10:16

YOUR Bible TELLS you these things… yet YOU do not HEAR… or get the SENSE of this TRUTH. Again, the deficiency is YOURS… not mine.

In the bible I find the statues of my LORD, but you don’t,

No, I don’t. Because they are not written THERE… for ME. For ME, they are “written”… IN me.

YOU, however, “find” them there… because YOU are still “following” the Covenant of your FOREFATHERS… and have not yet received the GLORY… and BENEFITS… of the NEW Covenant. And why is this? Because… YOU lack FAITH. You NEED to walk by SIGHT.

“But now WEare DISCHARGED from the law, DEAD to that which held us captive… so that WE SERVE NOT under the old WRITTEN CODE but in the NEW life… of the SPIRIT.” Romans 7:6

And, so be it: the law for YOU… is indeed the “written code.” It is NOT, however, for ME.

but search before this happens to you

155 Salvation is far from the wicked,
    For they do not seek Your statutes.

In the mean time I will do this

23 Princes also sit and speak against me,
    But Your servant meditates on Your statutes.

I searched, but not the scriptures… and thus, I found… and was found. You, go on: meditate on the written code. But when the day comes when that code is no longer available (and it will come!)… to what will you look, then? There will be nothing “written” for you to look to or meditate on… for your “god,” the Bible… WILL be done away with. The governments of this world will one day see to it. And they should: for it, and books like it… have been the very thing that humans have consistently used against humans… to dominate to the lesser one’s possession, oppression, and even destruction. YOUR “god,” and others like it, which have been used by the god of this system of things for MILLENIA… to justify HIS acts… has contributed to more unnatural suffering among mankind that ANY other “tool,” “weapon,” “machine,” “method,” “plan,” or means… hands down. YOUR “god.”

I wonder who has a better revelation from the LORD, the writer of psalm 119 or you?

Surely, you know that neither has a “better” revelation from my Lord. How could one revelation from him be “better” than another? They are both FROM him… and so both “good.” Get a grip, Pharisee.

Read the story of Josiah and look what happened to his life after finding the book of the law (the scriptures back then) and tell me does the word of the LORD has power, no matter if its written down or verbal thru someone?

It had GREAT benefit for Josiah, my FOREFATHER. Because the WRITTEN code was FOR… my forefathers. Why? Because MISCHAJAH had not arrived, yet, or given his life… so as to return to the spirit realm, offer his sacrifice and then be GLORIFIED. So, THEY received the Law… from the PROPHETS, who were borne along by holy spirit. NOW… we can receive the Law DIRECTLY from the Holy Spirit. THAT… was a FEATURE… of the NEW Covenant… and the GOOD news… about Christ. Hear… and get the SENSE of it.

Read here 2 kings 22 thru 23:3…

Read it. Again, you entirely miss the point OF the NEW Covenant. And, again, you DO so… because you are not IN the Covenant. And, again, you are not IN that Covenant… because you LACK FAITH as to the One who MEDIATES that Covenant. Rather than go to HIM… you wish to continue “peering” into the WRITTEN code… which code was FULFILLED… and done AWAY with… by means of CHRIST… the One whose voice YOU can’t HEAR.

hope all this help in changing your views about the inspired word of GOD (OT and NT)

It hasn’t changed a thing for me… other than to now know who and what you are (a Pharisee and blind guide), and who and what you are NOT (a member of the Body of Christ). I give all the benefit of the doubt to start, and then let the Spirit and such ones own words “reveal” who they are. I now “know” you.

But because I am to pray for even YOU, I sincerely ask: May the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies… rebuke YOU… through His Son and Christ, the Holy Spirit, my Lord and master, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH. May He also find it in His large and merciful heart to discount YOUR error… on the basis that you ARE blind but cannot “see” so as to know it. May He not hold against you ANY of your false claims, but send His Son, the Holy Spirit… to open YOUR eyes and ears… and show YOU where you are “naked,” so that you may ask for and receive “clothing” with which to cover YOUR shame.

I have not asked, yet, for the peace that I have wished you… to return to me. I will leave that matter to my Lord who, like his heavenly Father… is merciful.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Watkins
    Watkins

Wow, I read all the pages on this thread - I need eyesalve!

For anyone who wishes to answer - I noticed these words/terms a few times and would like to know where I can find them in the Bible?

"God-Man"

"God the Son"

"hypostatic union"

"immanent trinity"

"economic trinity"

Thanks!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Those words cannot be found in any Bible!

Can we take a hint, or does it have to be a knockdown?

Sylvia

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear AGuest...

...like...*meow*...

love michelle

• Watkins
    Watkins

The hint would be... this ain't never gonna be solved - until we get to ask Them in person?

This trinity thing kind of intrigues me, in spite of myself - the 'Should You Believe in The Trinty' brochure was just so disingenuous with it's abbreviated quotes and selective quoting... it was the first thing I had to re-research after leaving the wt. The wt taught us that the doctrine is about a 3-headed paganistic god - but that's not what trinitarians truly believe at all. What I can agree with is that Yeshua can absolutely be called "God" with a capitol "G" because it seems to me to be a title, not a name. Same as the title "Lord" is not a name and many a Bible character is addressed as "Lord". Wasn't the Greek text written in all capitols anyway, and without punctuation? But Yeshua himself always claimed to be God's Son, and as a Son he had his Father's attributes, his nature and characteristics. Sounds rather simple until you have to start making up difficult explanations. 'Son' and 'Father' is how I understand their relationship. However, the trinity relationship is the title of God equally shared by Father, Son and Holy Spirit, which I don't find clearly taught in the Bible - as in "you must believe this to receive salvation, period". I don't find 'equality' for the HS - it is of God and from both Father and Son, but I don't see a set-aside entity separate from God. I must say too, the wt didn't teach me to not believe trinity, I already didn't before I met them... just never did feel the need...

It's not that the doctrine is totally wrong in and of itself, but it's still lacking - it's a human equation to try and pin down the spiritual - which can't really be pinned down with human equations - but we try anyway! What I find wrong is the enforcement by those who do believe this is the trademarked, with God's seal of approval, Only One True Way of even thinkingabout God and Yeshua's relationship, and if we don't believe it exactly that way, then we're doomed. That kind of mind control is so wt-esque I can't stand it! I don't believe in their 'unique' doctrines so I'm an apostate in JW's eyes... and 'unfit association', 'bird food at Armageddon', etc. But I also don't believe the full doctrinal packages offered by other Christian sects, so I'm informed I'm anti-christ and I'll likely burn for all eternity in hell... what a choice!

So I'm now pretty much anti-religion, and at peace with a simple faith, with not many words bigger than "thanks" or "trust" in my vocabulary, lol.

Honestly, I think we're all very wrong and misunderstand a great many things, and that's where our faith and trust in God and Christ really shines!

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

I agree with your comparison between the WT and those who push your " trademarked, with God's seal of approval, Only One True Way of even thinkingabout God and Yeshua's relationship, and if we don't believe it exactly that way, then we're doomed." They cannot see, them OR the WT... that they are truly NO different from one another. Thank you for your comment... and may JAH bless!

Dearest Michelle- Back at'cha! The greatest of love and peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit