Question for believers: How does God set priorities?

by sir82 75 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

This may be a silly question, but how does an atheist blame God?

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

For those who believe that God does step into man's affairs to (at least somewhat) mitigate evil, how does he decide which arena to step into?

I am compelled to respond again, as your questions here are more specific. Here is what I received from the Spirit:

1. You are assuming (a) that He helped in (1) and (2) ...

2. You are assuming that He didn't help in (3), because...

3. You assume that all 4 million are crying out to Him.

The TRUTH (as I heard it FROM the Truth) is:

1. He may or may not help in the case of (1), depending on a number of things, including but not limited to whether the man asked of HIM... or some other "God." If it was HIM, then it would depend on what the man was praying FOR... and the BENEFIT it would bring, if any. If the benefit is NOT to lose the job... but staying might be detrimental... or vice versa... the MOST Holy One of Israel would first warn the man... by the Spirit... but then grant the request. Whether to grant it immediately or later is another factor. The MOST Holy One of Israel will grant the request immediately, if the benefit would be manifest immediately. If the benefit is for a later time, then it may granted at a later time. WHAT is granted... and WHEN... is pursuant first, to the glory of God, and second, to the benefit of the one asking. If it bring reproach... it cannot be granted. If it will be detrimental, it will not be granted without a warning. Not all hear... or listen to... such warnings, however. Again, all of this is, of course, contingent on whether it was the MOST Holy One of Israel who was asked. That someone prayed to "God" does not mean they prayed to the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... or did so through His Son.

2. The MOST Holy One of Israel would not have answered at all in case (2). First, one who belongs to Him through Christ wouldn't have made such a request (i.e., to win a game). That is because this is a matter of the "world," and not of the kingdom. There is NO glory to the MOST Holy One of Israel in such an event - it bears no benefit to His kingdom. So, whatever occurred, good, bad or indifferent, He was not involved. Unlike in the first case, where the man may need God's assistance because he has a family to feed, here win or losie, the player would have still gotten paid... and been able to care for his family. That he might have gotten MORE is irrelevant, because the MOST Holy One of Israel only promises sustenance and covering (you cannot slave of mammon and Christ). The endorsements, royalties, etc., therefore, that might have resulted from the win... are not of His concern. Wrong god called upon here.

3. In the final case, the god that MOST of these pray to and ask relief from... is not the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies. In MOST cases it is the god "Allah." That is not the case for ALL, however, and so not ALL of the 4 million go unanswered. The Spirit also says that even those who pray to Allah find SOME relief at the hand of the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies. That "Allah" does not respond... and their governments do all they can to create these situations as well as thwart attempts to assist, by God AND man is... unfortunate. When His Kingdom is established, however, NO ONE will go hungry, just as none of those who belong to Him do not go hungry... physically OR spiritually.

I, SA, have shared this with you, just as I have received it from the Holy Spirit, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, my Lord and Master and the Son and Christ, of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies.

I am now directed to respond to inbetween's statement:

I also always wondered, when there are experiences, where someboidy prayed to God for the truth, and he listened by sending JW there..ok, on the other hand, we say, that anybody, who does not pray to Jehovah in the right way will not be listened to...so, was this person a JW before ? hardly, so he must just have prayed to the wrong God (according to WTS) and still he listened....kind of contradicts itself..

There is SOME truth to this: when you pray aloud... your prayer is subject to be heard by ALL spirits, not just the MOST Holy One of Israel. So, you pray to "God" for the "truth." But WHICH "God"... and WHICH "truth"? Because the WTBTS does indeed call itself the "truth"... and so their god, our Adversary, WILL send them to you. If, however, you approach the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... through HIS Son and Christ... and ask Him to send you HIS Truth... you will get THE Truth... Christ. BUT... you will HAVE to exercise FAITH... and LISTEN when that One comes to you. If you disbelieve and blow him off... well, you "get" what you "ask" for: nothing.

Now, I know folks are gonna say, "Just who does she think she IS... answering in this way?!" I have to tell you the truth... that it IS the truth, just as I received it FROM the Truth, the HOLY One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, my Lord and Master, and the Son and Christ of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies. If I were to remain silent, then I would be demonstrating a LACK of faith in what I was given on this matter... as well as IN the One who gave it to me, as well as DENYING WHO it was that gave it to me. I cannot do that. You don't have to believe me. BUT... you CAN know whether what I've share is true or not: just ASK. Approach the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, through His Son and Christ... and ask. For yourself. Then put FAITH... in what you HEAR.

I bid you ALL peace!

YOUR servant, as I am servant to the Household of God, Israel, and all those that go with... and a slave of Christ,

SA

• besty
    besty

@leavingWT - I think it may have been this comment of mine:

Thats your point - your god sets priorities based on whether you believe in him, or not. That certainly explains why its mainly non-WASP's who are starving to death etc. Although that begs the question why god ain't making it rain over there to grow some damn crops, even although these folks are clearly un-righteous and should therefore qualify for some precipitation.

Obviously the subtle irony was lost in translation - perhaps I will investigate speaking in tongues to aid clarity.

How AGuest can opine at such length and detail on her god's obligations and priorities whilst earlier claiming not to be speaking on behalf of god is beyond me.

Sir82 - speaking as a weak agnostic/atheist I'm sorry that I'm not able to add any value to your sincere questions other than to suggest you confront the blindingly obvious.

I think Sylvia has the most honest answer - she doesn't know, but she is comfortable with the spot she is in.

• besty
    besty

that last monster from AGuest can be summed up - as always - with the 3 possible answers to a prayer - Yes, No or Maybe - same as Joe Pesci, 50:50.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

• myelaine
    myelaine

dearsir82...

you asked: Forthose who believe that God does step into man's affairs to (at least somewhat) mitigate evil, how does he decide which arena to step into?

we have find out what God's values...the ten commandments give us a clue. He appears to value citizens that love Him and love their fellow man. These are the "footing" of every "healthy society". These are the basics of the kingdom of God in heaven and on earth. Jesus(the man) was the perfect example of a heavenly citizen come to earth...an alien regarding the corruption and death of man's "government" of the earth. He has set His foot in the arena of our chaos because "we" are His priorities.

I believe that God has been in control of all of mans affairs and moves everyone into positions that suit His purpose. The polished turd that is described as "American/western freedoms" is a wonderful example of mass indifference to anything truly HOLY and dignified. As human beings we have a lot to learn from a surprising source...the pious muslim...(that is exactly why "they" are "in our face" so to speak)...

God has as His priority raising godly children for His ETERNAL kingdom...and He's given ALL OF US a chance to set OUR priorities in order.

love michelle

• AGuest
    AGuest

How AGuest can opine at such length and detail on her god's obligations and priorities whilst earlier claiming not to be speaking on behalf of god is beyond me.

I opined nothing. I shared what was given me. And my Source shouldn’t be "beyond" you because I identified him: Christ, the Holy Spirit. That One speaks for and on behalf of God, not me. No surprise that you didn’t “get” that, though. I have come to see that your posts are merely cut and pastes from the publications of men, those who profess to “know,”… whom you obviously follow.

Be on your way, then. I will “release” you. You don’t need to respond to ANYTHING I’ve asked of you. No need to try and explain a scripture/verse. I understand – you cannot. But I do not hold that against you, truly. My HOPE… is that, like those you decry… who follow the WTBTS as their “leader,”… you TOO come to realize that following earthling man will only get you so far… and that in doing so you will often find yourself being faced with trying to explain that which you cannot.

Like what it means… is... or feels like… to be “anointed.” What is the PURPOSE of being anointed… if you can’t even bear witness to such anointing??? Or what it means... is... or feels like to speak with Christ, the Holy Spirit. What is the point of their BEING a Holy Spirit… which Christ said will “teach you,” and “lead you,”… if you can’t tell anyone else about Him... and what you are taughtit???

There is NO point. It’s all mysteries and majick (as someone else termed it). No wonder there are atheists – I don’t think I would believe something I couldn’t explain, either.

Unlike yours, however, MY faith is NOT blind, dear Besty.

My peace remains.

A slave of Christ,

SA, who will move on, now, if and your “brothers” have nothing more to contribute than what you already have…

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit