ARE YOU READY FOR THE FINISH LINE? GB Talk

by Girlie 79 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

That is hilarious, AE. Be sure to tell them that you printed it off from an APOSTATE WEBSITE. How do you know it's not just a bunch of scurrilous lies and blasphemy since it didn't come directly from the pages of the Watchtower?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I seem to remeber a Wt article about not accepting the writings put forth as from the org off of websites not endorsed by the WT. But that ridiculous post gave me a good laugh. Seems like childish games are beginning...perhaps a new sandbox to play in would be in order.

I'm out

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Two things about this struck me...1. It is the "nations" who are going to turn against religions, not "The United Nations". Um...let me guess, kinda dangerous to say that the UN is going to do that NOW that the whole NGO thing came out into the open and there are still WT corporations associated with the UN, and 2. All the examples given had to do with the U.S. and Christianity. Last time I checked, non-christian religions were much larger and had much more influence on current world affairs than christianity.

I hope lots of people see that...it clearly a fear-mongering and slightly insane talk if you are at all rational and not deluded.

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Right behind ya, IA.

• peacedog
    peacedog

"Don't feed the trolls"

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

peacedog, check your pm...

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

wouldnt be lies....its too encouraging and upbuilding :)

• BathroomServant1
    BathroomServant1

Just remember, this talk was actually given in the 70's when good Ol' Sammy was a CO. See my earlier post for the audio, it's the exact same talk word for word.

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

I've printed off a few now, gave three to sisters and thinking of giving one to a friend whos thinking of having a study. The finishing line is in sight......

Hey AE, just so you dont stumble your studies - that picture is of Bush and Gore, is from the 2000 Presidential Election, and was printed in the CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR

• Gayle
    Gayle

When I was 9, I was told I would be riding "very soon" the elephants, lions, etc - 53 years ago!

Outlaw,,thanks for that cartoon,,I'll share with our ex-JW Meetup group tonight!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit