ARE YOU READY FOR THE FINISH LINE? GB Talk

by Girlie 79 Replies latest watchtower bible

• snowbird
    snowbird

Snowbird says: Girlie, I believe they're hoping the token-Negro-turned-MLK will fire up things!

"Token Negro"? I shouldn't be suprised that a person from Alabama is racist, but it really doesn't matter what you uneducated rednecks think anyway.

""Token Negro"? I shouldn't be suprised that a person from Alabama is racist, but it really doesn't matter what you uneducated rednecks think anyway."
    Snowbird/Sylvia is a black woman

Thanks, Jonesie!

I owe you a couple!

Peace, Blue Grass.

John Doe, shut your mouth, you hear?

Sylvia

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Hmm, how about a Playstation game where the object is to destroy the lego character GB members?

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I could never figure out why Jehovah would not "annoint" such wonderful, friendly people.

Word.

That caused me no little amount of discomfort.

Sylvia

• JWoods
    JWoods
    "Token Negro"? I shouldn't be suprised that a person from Alabama is racist, but it really doesn't matter what you uneducated rednecks think anyway.

The depth of the educational experience practically leaps off the cyber-pages of this post.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Hmm, should we trust this Herd character? Hmmm- let's see...a 0% success rate on predictions/prophecy, guilty of murder, enabling of pedophila.... I think he would do a better job herding swine. Or perhaps he is one of the swine someone would need to herd.

• jambon1
    jambon1

Same old shyte. Different day.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

isaacaustin: I wasn't supposed to finish high school - that was oooh 16 years ago already - I was supposed be married to king david and petting lions already.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Me too. I remember as a kid (I was in 2nd grade) an elder telling my dad the new system would probably be here before my sister (4 yrs older) would be in high school but DEFINITELY before me.

I remember when I was 7 and in service with my dad and a weak JW who only stayed in for his wife...I commented that I wanted to be a man before the new system came. When my dad went to the car for a minute and left me alone with this 'weak' witness he told me that when he was my age he felt the same way and for me to look at him now. That comment stuck with me...and likely would not have been looked on well by other JWs. This weak JW was always treated as an outcast for not being a regular attender and only doing service once or twice a year. He has faded since.

When I left at age 14/15 my dad told me I would be dead at a very young age, possibly before 20 yrs old. I am 34.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

outlaw, I just had to save that jpeg! that is the greatest illustration of their problem

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

I've printed off a few now, gave three to sisters and thinking of giving one to a friend whos thinking of having a study. The finishing line is in sight......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit