“THE REVELATION, IT’S GRAND CLIMAX AT HAND"

by maputo95 74 Replies latest jw friends

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

cantleave, you do make me smile :) when i said family study lol that was hubby and I, we study great teacher book at the moment with the kids, they are far too young lol....i clearly should have pointed that out.....you have made me laugh though :)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

strange that you study the Great Teacher Book AE seeing as the WTS and the R&F hate Jesus

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The contradictory identification of the "Alpha and Omega" (Jesus or Jehovah) is very serious. Some of the changes are the attribution of certain things to god or christ.

Other changes were due to internet pressure, forcing them - for instance - to admit that charges were dropped in 1919 rather than the original claim that the GB were "exonerated".

Take this in conjunction with the contradictions on the A and O in the WT magazine in the 70s, and you can only conclude that the WTBTS is so seriously confused about the identity of Christ, that you would be a fool to entrust your everlasting salvation to them.

HB

• angel eyes
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

In other words HB they lied?

• wobble
    wobble

Jookbeard said "the WTS and the R&F hate Jesus " The GB/FDS don't hate Jesus, they just made him redundant, for 7 million or so Witlesses who will get their salvation via the G.B, who are their Mediator, not the redundant Jesus. (See "Insight " book, under Mediator )

Next year they are going to study the book "Come be my Follower " , of course if any do begin to be followers of Jesus they will walk right out of the blasphemous WTB$ !

Love

Wobble

• Satanus
    Satanus

The wt doesn't deal out everlasting salvation. They only give POSSIBLE salvation. Jws can lose it at any time, but they won't get it, really, until the end of the 1000 yrs.

S

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Wobble ; I just like to use a Sun style statement in my describing the WTS and R&F's viewpoint of JC, although Dubs get very uncomfortable when you base a conversation around all things Jesus, which I like do when I get the chance which is rare these days.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Wouldn't that be great, a grand climax at hand? mmmmmmmm

• Satanus
    Satanus

Lol, WD.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit