Mr. & Mrs. Flipper - 3 year Anniversary thanks to E-Harmony

by flipper 54 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

LOUBELLE- Thanks so much for the kind words and well wishes. It is an incredible thing that love keeps growing everyday. We are lucky to experience this. Thanks again, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Happy Anniversary!!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Congratulations!

• flipper
    flipper

WANTSTOLEAVE & CANTLEAVE- Thank you very much for the nice anniversary wishes ! We really appreciate it

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Flipper................. Valentine mechanical good on yas for keeping the love train going strong!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

E-Harmony came with a 3-year Warranty. Oh well, too late. You are stuck with each other now.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh wow!!! Happy Anniversary Flippers!!!!! (I've been gone for a week..no JWN!)

Congratulations! Wishing you and the lovely Mrs. Flipper the best always.

Dag xox

• flipper
    flipper

LILITH 26- Thanks for the happy faces !

OTWO- 3 year warranty ? Hey dude - since we are both in our 50's now- we've got at least a 50 year warranty. The deal is we both have to last until age 100 ! LOL

DAGNEY- Thanks for the kind wishes

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

So a hot lady in her upper 90's might be trying to use her warranty in a bit less than 50 years if some dolphin gets ick on his fins.

Make sure she posts about that.

• flipper
    flipper

OTWO- That is funny ! Don't plan on getting " ick " on my fins before 100 years of age - my fins are pure and clean ( in a moral way ) so my wife will be recieving lots of dolphinish slippery good lovin ' there bud. LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit