Spectre

Congrats, you two!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Happy Anniversary!!!

So when are we going to see you two love birds on a commercial?? lol

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Yay!!! Happy Anniversary to you both!! Thanks so much for your guy's kindness! Wish I could send a gift, I guess this will do...

P. S. I have two dogs and my fiance has birds and three cats.... We make it work and love each other to death!! Yeah that's also why we are moving into a two story home... need the space! Animal fights all the time! lol Reminds me of an episode of Hecktor, Sylvester, and Tweety Bird lol

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for all the well wishers ! Very kind of you . We consider you all friends for sure ! Peace out to you all, Mr. Flipper

• White Dove
    White Dove

Instead of Jon and Kate Plus 8, a better reality show would be Mr. and Mrs. Flipper: Making it Work. Happy Anniversary!

• flipper
    flipper

WHITE DOVE- Aw , that's really sweet ! Thanks , appreciate it. Or it could be entitled, " How Dolphins do it ! " - or something like that. LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Quandry
    Quandry

Sorry I didn't see your thread earlier. Happy anniversary to you both!!! I lift a glass to you!!

• flipper
    flipper

QUANDRY- Thanks for the congrats ! Appreciate it , Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I didn't see this thread either, until now.

So Mr & Mrs. Flipper - I'm so happy for you both. It warms my heart that love still abounds and 2 people can find their way to each other and have an incredible marriage. My hope is that your love for each other grows every day - tis a beautiful thing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit