Apostanoodle London Wed 4th November 2009

by sweet pea 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Had a great time last night, thanks guys. I agree with jookbeard, I really enjoyed talking to Len; it's a shame he's not a member here because he's a really interesting person to talk to.

Thanks for walking me back to the train station Duncan.

MM.

x

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I think the next one has to be " The UK Mega ApostaCurry" all welcome

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Well I'm obviously the last one back!!!

Had the best time guys - you all rock! Thanks for all turning up - we had more than expected! No flakes amongst the London Apostates!!!

Sounds like I missed out on the Len front - didn't get to chat to him - hopefully he'll be at the next one! Who let him know about the meetup?

Unfortunately I don't think anyone got their cameras out - mine never even made it to the UK!

Hopefully Besty, the Podlets and I will be back next summer and we'll arrange an apostacurry.

Thanks again for a wonderful evening everyone!

xx

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Sweet pea,

Len is one my dearest friends, and is a fascinating person, very bright, and always asking questions. His family situation means that he prefers to read here rather than post, i believe he would make an interesting contribution to jwn, and have told him so.

I am sorry i did meet all last night, maybe next time.

Would love to do a curry, provided there is a vegetarian option

Regards David

• dinah
    dinah

*waves at David*

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

us London apostates are made of a certain stock!

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Dinah.

Waves back

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I was a bit unsure about meeting a whole bunch of people for the first time but was not prepared for how the shared experience we all have forms an instant bond. Will not hesitate to come to the next one (a vote for curry here too).

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

so perhaps in the new year " Besty and SweetPeas London Apostacurry featuring the Podlets", llib; veg options are never a problem in curry restaurants in London, will need to look for venues now, Brick Lane could be worth a look The Gaylord on Mortimer Street is worth a look as well, this could be better as it is a fairly big place.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Gutted I missed it. The bills need to be paid. I will definitely be up for an Apostacurry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit