• jookbeard
    jookbeard

f2f knows me so I shall look out for her and Sweet Peas

• Diva
    Diva

Have a great time guys xxx

• boyzone
    boyzone

sorry I can't be there either, hubby went ballistic when I said I was planning to meet you guys. He actually said "I don't want you mixing with these religious nuts EVER again!"

God love 'im.

Of course I put him straight and he realised he was being a twat but he's still not happy about it. I'm a bit pissed off with him actually.

Anyhoo, have a great evening, love BZ

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Wish we could be there again, have a great time everyone!

Mike

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Am I the first one back!, good night great to catch up with the "friends" also especially interesting was young "Len" doesn't post here but has had a 50 odd year life as a Dub,elder PO etc and made a very good point relating to a meeting he had with his elders. Look forward to the next Aposta......, how about a curry?

• south african beef
    south african beef

Must be the second ones back home! Great night - nice to see some faces from two years ago and good to have some interesting conversations. Really enjoyed talking with Paul and we hope to meet up with you again soon. Nice for me to meet up with Wobble (first time since the early '70s!), and fantastic to see Sam again. Hopefully Bubble and I will meet up with Paul and Sam in the nearish future. X

• llbh
    llbh

Hi I just got bach too, lovely to meet all those who i did.

Regards David

• Duncan
    Duncan

....and that would make me the first of the "morning after" posts.

Big shout out to all who made it. Very enjoyable.

See you all at the next one.

• wobble
    wobble

Super evening !

It was really good to meet up, and to put a face to a name , with most, some there did not have faces of course.

Very enjoyable, I think a curry sounds good for next time, or put it another way, I can make some good sounds after a curry !

love

Wobble

• bubble
    bubble

Okay so I'll join in too. I had a great time last night, it was really well attended, and I met some lovely people.

I look forward to meeting up with them all again in the near future.

Big up the apostafests!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit