Apostanoodle London Wed 4th November 2009

by sweet pea 70 Replies latest jw friends

• bubble
    bubble

I'm definitely gonna be there. X

• dozy
    dozy

Hope you chaps all have a nice time - I'd love to be there with you.

• wobble
    wobble

Its a good job I know what South African Beef and Bubble look like ( i.e scary) otherwise how would I recognize fellow 'postates ?

I mean you can pick out a JW from MILES away, but you guys at Covent Garden are going to look so normal !

Should I wear a big badge with WOBBLE on it, like at D Assys, or will you guys recognize the fat drunk bloke staggering towards you ?

Love

Wobble

• south african beef
    south african beef

Wobble - what makes you think Bubble and I are scary???

Have we met?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hi Guys and Gals, I hope you enjoy yourselves, I can't make it since I'm working but I will be thinking of you all enjoying yourselves .

• llbh
    llbh

I know what SAB and Bubble look like and they are not scary at all, unless they come in Halloween costume. Now as for Mr Majestic.....

• wobble
    wobble

I was only joking about SAB and Bubble looking scary, SAB looks harmless and Bubble looks gorgeous in real life !

see you all tonight !

Love

Wobble

• free2think
    free2think

Hey Sweetpea, im afraid i wont be able to make it afterall, i've got some work being done at my flat till late and have to be here.

I hope you all have a great time and i cant wait to see the pics.

• fokyc
    fokyc

So sorry I will not be able to be with you in person, I will be with you in thought though.

As a Londoner I can think of you enjoying yourselves, any chance of a report and some pictures?

Have a great time,

fokyc

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Have a good time. Don't forget to take pictures and share them with us.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit