Elders? do the rest of us know what they know..?

by angel eyes 69 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Elders clearly are imperfect men. HOWEVER, they think of themselves as guided by holy spirit. So when the body of elders decides something under the direction of prayer and holy spirit, it is supposed to be correct. These men are nuthin' special.

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Oh well... *saves for later edufication*

And lets not forget that they don't always follow the law about reporting pedophiles.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Here's a clickable link:

Flock Book

The "Pay Attention" book is a book that is known to virtually everyone in the world. Except rank and file dubs, that is.

Farkel

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thanks GG, so a convicted pedo, sick scum bag can be a MS? Im definately talking to my elders about that, NOWAY!!!

im so sorry though babes, sorry is such a pants word....doesnt help and never will...glad you got a good life...whilst his rotting, sorry i sound nasty but hate hate hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

when my dad came off from being an elder the first thing that they wanted back was the book. the book was always kept hidden away in the house because of what was written in it - although with my dads handwriting no-one could have read it anyway!

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Double Post...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Ae the likely hood is that your elders will lie and totally deny anything like that ever happens, that's where this site comes in so handy

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

my old man let me read his Pay Attention book, plus I used to take it and read it when he wasn't around

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

cool he let you read it Jb, did you read his notes too? lol...

keep the to yourself, was just asking in general.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

What do elders do with ones who havent attended meetings for a few years? 5years or more?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit