Elders? do the rest of us know what they know..?

by angel eyes 69 Replies latest jw friends

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

What things about elders do only elders know and the rest of us dont? I never knew they had a hand book till i came on here. unsure why they dont mention it because surely its not meant to be a secret?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

when you are asked to sit on a J/C the big green elders handbook will be very visible, it's not really a secret, it's confidential

• zarco
    zarco

The elders are taught flawed policy and procedures, nothing more. Elder Schools are all about procedures with a little technique thrown in. No special knowledge, skill or training. They generally are not the most talented teachers, the most adept at helping with real life needs, nor are they the most spiritual.

You know everything and more than they know.

zarco

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

Isnt that interesting? Bet you're loyal eyes would never indulge in the chance to actually see what it says would they? If they would Id be happy to help ya out

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Yh, but for any who dont sit on a j/c we wouldnt know, but thanks for sharing :)

• cheerios
    cheerios

tell your elders that you hang out here and you might get to see it

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

cthulhu..see what it says? You mean the elders book?

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

They know the names of every pedophile in the congregation and the rest of the congregation doesn't.

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

Thats exactly what I mean AE. To see what it says. I'll tell you this, most of it's rather dry (if Lunesta doesn't do the trick that friggin book will), but there are some very interesting little spots as well.

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Yes thats what he means. LoL. And cheerios, her elders already know that she's here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit