Rehab has been very interesting, but ended nightmarishly....

by oompa 57 Replies latest jw friends

• dissed
    dissed

Damn proud of you oompa! Damn proud!

• oompa
    oompa

geeze thanks guys!.....and lmao...i was not trying to be funny about Fellowship Hall df'ing me....but that was just about exactly how it felt......first i had to to admit being powerless over alchohol.....then wound up being powerless over Fellowship Hall, or rather the head of counseling who was one a total uncaring prick, unlike nearly all of the other staff there who were fantastic.......but at crunch time they bowed to his pressure.......and thus i told he reminded me of my kinkdom hall elders and said "bye elder finley" as he left the room.............oompa

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I messaged you on Facebook that people were asking about you. Glad to hear you are well!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Holy crap, Oomps... am I glad to hear from you, and what incredible, marvelous news!

You rock.

Love!
    Baba.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Good to have you back!

Stay dry. Stay well.

• penny2
    penny2
    THEY DISFELLOWSHIPPED ME!!!!!..

Oompa, that's shocking! They are only in it for the money after all.

Hope you're OK and good to have you back here.

penny

• monkeyman
    monkeyman

Congrats and welcome back. That took a lot of courage and points to recovery road. Good for you.

Sorry about the report of no elders visiting you. I've grown to accept that as a given. (dont forget, you cant count the time) But when I accept it, it doesnt hurt as bad as expecting it and not getting it.

• shamus100
    shamus100

They are only in it for the money after all.

No no no....

When someone is percieved as not following the program they boot your ass out. I'm not saying that's what happened - but it very well could have.

At worst, Oompa, you have my respect for trying. A great deal of it too.

• yknot
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

oompa

I'm proud of you. You have taken the first steps to living a far better life than what was promised by the WTS.

Stay clear in your focus on not only learning to survive the WTS but to thrive

Lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit